How to add a banner to profile?

@stealthy (8189)
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to put a banner in your profile and, if so, how to do it? Thanks.
@tute_cute (318)
hello stealy....i tried to put a banner in my profile but failed. I will try to do it again...and i hope u can tell me if you found the way. I need it too......GOod luCk for Us!!!!
@stealthy (8189)
I have tried and failed, also. I have seen some in the comments that friends have posted in someone's profile though.
yeah...i will wait my friends respond with this quetion...and i hope i can change it so on.....are u trying it again??
@socorban (651)
mylot gets iffy at times trying to add banner html. You need to "center" it. Do you know anything about html? before it and after it and it should work. Skip the spaces i added though, i put em there cause i tried responding several times and it would let me i think thats confusing mylot.