Crisis

I have to go tend to a crisis. Please forgive me for not getting to responses tonight.
If only we lived closer ... I probably would have seen what I could do to help you get through it.
It's okay, KK. All will be okay in the end. Just gotta get through the rough patch. My boy has hope now, so that worry is over. Now to focus on fixing the problem. I could just slap his real mom. Grrr. Trying not to go there, it won't solve a thing. Thanks for your friendship & for your good wishes. It will be okay. They don't know what they are messing with, but soon they will. My lawyer ain't cheap, but he doesn't play.
@pinklilly (3446)
I hope you sort out your crisis and all is fine for all soon... No need to ask for forgivness, it would be given anyway regardless by your friends here. Best wishes to you and your family :)
Thanks, Lilly. We will make it. The kid is going to be okay, it's just going to take some mega-bucks to make the situation go away. This county & the 2 counties next to us are so crooked it isn't funny. Going to try to get as many answers in while I can in between making preparations & deciding what can be sold & what can't.
@Jaytech (2251)
Don't worry about replies, you sort out your son, he's way more important. Best wishes hon xx
Thanks, Jay. Too hot to sort through the stuff in the shed right now, so I'm going through stuff in the house & trying to answer what I can in between. The kid is going to be okay, it's just going to be a heller rough patch. Please keep Corey in your prayers.
Those of us who know you...know how diligent you always are about commenting and giving responses. Those of us who value who you are know that you will be back when your crisis is over. In the meantime...I hope you will draw upon the energetic support of you many on-line friends...and know that I, and others are sending you light filled blessings to assist you in your hour of need. Hugs and blessings to you dear friend.
Thank you so much, dear friend. Your support--everyone's support--means more to me than words can say. Our family will get through it together. Hugs & blessings backatcha.
I have picked up part of the challenge you are facing by your comments and responses. Whatever the crisis is around your son...the fact that you are willing to get a good lawyer is a good idea. We had a challenge with a fire in our home 10 years ago...and the lawyer who assisted us in bucking the wing nut fire marshell that took issue with what he didn't believe was an accident was the best money we ever spent. All charges were dropped because we had excellent legel counsil. Now that same lawyer is a valued friend. He and his wife travelled from the town we used to live in to do an over-niter at our place last night. We laughed and chatted around our firepit and smiled at how far we'd all come since then. When in the middle of a crisis it is hard to remember that there is always a beginning...a middle...and eventually and end to everything in life. Hopefully, your middle and end will not be to difficult to resolve. From the sound of it you have a lot of family and friends on-line and off who care about you and are willing offer support and encouragement. I trust you will draw upon that and allow it to provide the wind beneath your wings. If there is anything I can do...you know where to reach me. In the meantime I'll be sending you, your son and the rest of your family light filled blessings. Raia
You always have something to say don't you? hahahaha, people say the same about me, the difference is your something to say always without fail puts things in "perspective" and makes me feel better even if it's only to a small degree. Update on the crisis. Corey got popped for PI in a neighboring community, no disorderly conduct or resisting arrest charges were filed...so what my attorney would like to know is, if he was not disorderly and not resisting, why the hell did they taser him 4 times? This case cost him his bond money for another bogus charge in this county. We told him DO NOT SIGN a plea agreement because they have no evidence & the two witnesses had both been caught in lies in their official statements...later we found out that one of those two had been convicted of perjury in the past. Well, they denied him a fast and speedy trial & his (3rd) court appointed attorney told him the prosecutor had a "loophole" in the fast & speedy trial thing and that Corey would sit there another 6 months if he didn't sign the plea agreement...did I mention that his 2nd attorney was disbarred for falsifying his secretary's signature as a witness on some documents?! All this could have been avoided had Corey for ONCE did what we told him: Get a JOB and hire a REAL lawyer. This is our last dance with Corey. After this if he does not get a job & take care of himself, he's on his own. You probably get tired of hearing this, but thank you for being such a great friend. Happy Labor Day (even though I know it is a US holiday) & I must for real get my behind up & get ready to attend a BBQ at my grampa's. Ciao4now
@waynet (2650)
Hope everythings ok! I've had a few crisisesisisis myself!!
Everything will be fine eventually. One of my son's was at the wrong place at the wrong time & his real mom helped dig the hole...not going there (insert "trying to not kill the b1tch" smiley here) It's nothing I haven't been through with my other boys. Hope you get through your crises too.
@waynet (2650)
Lifes all about these damn crisises(I have trouble with this word!) I had a little trouble with the local smack heads hanging around last tuesday, Thought I had to do some kung fu action but maybe another day!!! Glad things are hopefully on the mend for you and your son!!