Ever been to a bachlorette party????

Atlantic City, New Jersey
Okay my mylot fam- I went to a bachlorette party last night and let me just say....WHOA....when did things change. All the others I have been to have always consisted of a man stripping down to a g-string and then dancing nastily around (usually pretty gross in my eyes) BUT- this time around was WAYYYYY different! These two guys went one by one and stripped down to NOTHING!! Stroking it for the ladies in the room- I mean getting down on the ground and showing us moves I have only seen in the bedroom with my man (wink) dude when upside down and made like he was eating the bride to be- I was like- WOW- what skills! Have any of you lady mylotters been to a bachlorette party? What is you thoughts on male strippers? I have to be honest and say that male stripper usually do NOTHING for me- BUT THESE TWO- did it all ;)
@Ravenladyj (22937)
LOL well in all honesty I've never been to a bachlorette party mysefl...but I've been hired for bachlor parties numerous times back in the day and stripping right down was always how it was done....I personally have no desire to watch male strippers for entertainment purposes myself...simply because when I was dancing I knew so many of them it wasnt entertaining LOL not in the sense one would think...I mean I was friends with these guys ya know...I like goin to the clubs mind you (though VERY rare) but thats cause I get a royal kick out of watchin the women flipping out and carrying on LOL
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
I too made quite a good living doing shows and things back in my younger days and always had NO desire to watch men strip- which was the most surprising about this particular episode! These men just plain knew what they were doing to make a womans imagination run wild. Now going to a male strip club is something totally different in my opinion then when you rent time for them to do a party such as the bachlorette party I attended- In the club they are even more silly in my opinion because they don't get as personl with each viewer as in a private showing for maybe 20-25 women. Thanks for responding ;)
@teleios (738)
ok, that's pretty scary, and to think that my cousins and i are planning a little bridal shower of our own. i know its not the same as a bachelorette party, but its pretty close, although i wouldn't want male strippers there, that would gross all of us out, since we're a conservative group and all. but i do know that these parties can get a little wild. i guess you got your money's worth, eh? ;)
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
I'll say they got thier money's worth- because I didn't put out a dollar of my own that night. I figure I know they got paid $350 just for walking in the door- they don't need no more from me.
I am so jealous! I have never been to a bachelorette party and opted for a small his and her party at a bar for my pre-wedding party. From what you've described though, I definitely wish that I had gone the stripper route:)
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
Awwwww- I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to experience it- especially with being the bride to be and all- I was just a spectator at this one and had so much fun I felt like I was the one getting married the next morning (wink)
@laydee (12813)
Only have been to a bachelorette with a few friends ~ close friends. We didn't see the point of having a male performer strip. We thought it was so cliche and wasn't worth the money. We'd rather eat it all. *LOL* I don't also appreciate the look of any man stripping his clothes off. It's unsexy for me. Sorry, not my taste. =) I only have eyes for my partner. *LOL*