Why others saw only the bad ones and not the good ones?

@lynboobsy11 (11347)
As we all know, that there is no one in this world is what we called "perfect". I'm just wondering why there are some people only saw the bad things in one person, and someday if the person is gone they will realized the good things the person done to them. Is it really very hard to accept the good things the person done to us and show how we appreciate that?
@ssh123 (31104)
I call those peopole as short sighted people. (not in a literal sense). They can also be called as mean mentality and pessimistic people.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Yeah your right, thank have a nice day...
@x1x2x3 (152)
jealousy is human nature. People do not want to accept anyone as superior fellow. They think that appreciating someone for his qualities will make him bigger in status than him. So actually a person realizes that the second erson is better than him or has some exceptionally good qualities but they will never speak that thing in front of that person.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Yeah your right and I agree with you... Thanks have a nice day...
@jcj_111776 (3221)
Hi lyn. For one thing, ANGER. People who usually see the bad things are the ones who are so angry and full of hatred. I've seen this in my husband and my mom. They couldn't get past their anger and this makes them blind to whatever good deeds others can do for them. I have experienced this too. I was so mad at my sister-in-law before that I totally forgot for a moment the good things that she had done for me. But I put brakes on that anger because for one, it's making me feel horrible and two, it's totally unfair to her. It's a matter of choice actually for those people who can only see the bad ones. They choose to only see the bad and refuse to acknowledge that there is something good after all to the person they're angry at. Because by allowing to let themselves see the goodness, their angrer will surely evaporate slowly. They choose to hold on to the anger because they don't want to forget. It's pretty hard for them to accept the good things because it's like an act of surrender for them. And they don't want that. So that's why they will still continue to see the bad things. Because they want to.