just asking

have you ever seen your avatar listed at the "today's top discussions?" nothing really, just asking. anyway, what was/were your topic/s?
@balasri (26554)
Here I enjoy the companionship of my friends and discuss with them a lot.I never cared much about other things.
yeah me too...companion of good friends & people like YOU makes joining mylot even more fun and meaningful! ha ha ha.. nice to know you all... thanks for the response.
@balasri (26554)
Any time friend.It is great unwinding to be in mylot with friends like you for some time everyday.Bye
@ayseteyze (214)
• Turkey
i read this post half an hour ago and left without replying cause i did not have anythsng to write. but guess what, my friend just told me that one of my discussions is on today's top discussions! i searched immediately, yes it was there but not on the first page. actually i have two discussions there on 4th and 5th pages. but if you are not on the first page, does it still count a "top" discussion? i mean come on, how many tops can be simultaneously? top means the first, if not the first then the first ten, but to be on the 4th page? no man, that does not count.
he he he...guess what my friend! i just saw you up there on the 1st page about 4 hours ago. i remember it clearly..he he he..YOU WERE THERE TODAY!..:).congrats!
@cefaz_21 (2597)
I think I saw my avata there twice..the topic I remember cause its very recent is the "chocolate with mouse". I noticed too that even discussions with few responses got to be there once in a while.. Never seen my avata though in "today's hot topics".
ha ha ha...very fortunate of you to get there cefaz! you'll never know you're probably in "today's hot topics" as we speak...LOL...
@ayris77 (1304)
No.maybe my discussion just have a small responder! i'll try to be there but until now i failed!
maybe you've been there but you just didn't notice. cheers ayris!!