how often do you change your cell phone?

Romania
i keep a cell phone about 2 years and then buy another.depends how good it is and how better it works.what about you?
@faith210 (11233)
Hi andrejuly84! I have been using the same unit of celfone for almost 5 years now. It is a Nokia 3315, although I recently bought a new one I still came back to my old celfone because I find it easier to use and it is really durable. I gave my recently purchased celfone to my niece. I guess I am not really after the stylish ones or follow what's trendy but I am after the usage and quality I can have from my old celfone. I guess I will just change my celfone when it is not working anymore. LOL! Have a nice day!
hope it will work as much as it can if you are so attached on it!
@jennybianca (12918)
I change my mobile phone every two years. As that is when my contract with telstra ends, & I take out another one, with a brand new phone.
• Pakistan
depand on my mood and also my pocket.....
@faith210 (11233)
Hi andrejuly84! I have been using the same unit of celfone for almost 5 years now. It is a Nokia 3315, although I recently bought a new one I still came back to my old celfone because I find it easier to use and it is really durable. I gave my recently purchased celfone to my niece. I guess I am not really after the stylish ones or follow what's trendy but I am after the usage and quality I can have from my old celfone. I guess I will just cahnge my celfone when it is not working anymore. LOL! Have a nice day!