WIll you consider yourself as a Goal Getter

In my case, I will say yes I am. I never wanted anything that I did not get. I set goals and I enumerate steps on how I will get them. I plan every move well. I work hard to achieve these goals and it was very rewarding to finally get what you want.
I use to have long term goals and short term goals. One was raise my children correctly the other one was graduate from school. I did both. Now that I am ill I have daily goals to keep me going. Somedays I am able to do what I have as a goal to do and some days I feel so lously I cannot accomplish anything but lay on the couch or lay in bed.
Beautiful goals. I hope that you will reach all of them.
@lyndee22 (1211)
Yes, I set up goals and try to achieved it. I'm very thankful because I am not a failure. I set up goals that I think is manageable and achievable in a given period of time. Initiative, persitence, determination, hard working are the ingredients to reach my goals and I'll never forget to pray for the Lord's guidance, assistance and enlightenment to reach my goals.
That was very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
@sr0415 (1140)
Hi there! :) From the way I read most of your discussions, I can see that you always seek every opportunity that coms your way. Also, you are focused on your goals and do every possible way to get them. God bless!
Thanks. You had made correct observations of me.
@whyaskq (7532)
I must say I should congratulate you for the ability to set goals and steps to achieve them. It is tough, I am sure, but the rewards... they are worth becoming a goal setter. The problem is many of us ignore the process and focus only on the outcome.
Thank you. It was indeed tough and until now I am experiencing tough times trying to reach my goals.
@TerryZ (22083)
Hi hersmart4ever! I consider myself to be getter. I never say I cant. I too try my hardest in the things I want out of life. And in order to get these things we have to get out there and grab them. And it can be very rewarding in the end. You sound like a goal getter too.
That was true. You are still a goal getter as long as you keep on trying.
Yes i will consider myself as a goal getter. I set goals from time to time and plan my work accordingly to reach the goals. I set long term and short term goals to improve myself in life.
@Debs_place (10525)
I used to be, but I am just tired of the world beating me down. It just seems that no matter how well I plan or what a do, I lost my job, I have to use my retirement fund to live. I work for an idiot at about 40% now of what I used to make. I want to go back to schoolbut can't at this point...due to scheduling.
@miryam (6507)
sorry i try one choise...i do a big mistake whith a logging now are 2 miry........i use your question for trya......bye
@Booffy (364)
i would have to say no... am not a goal setter, i just do ... what i do ...... i was married to a goal setter though hahaha... she set her goal on almost everything i had ... and eventually got it .... thems the breaks