Down..Down To Deep Depths Of Gloom / A Foreboding Of Up ,Up and Up.

Thiruvananthapuram, India
It is often said that misfortunes never come singly..they come in batallions. So does fortune ! After suffering quite a lot ..can we think that it is the foreboding of something phenomenal happening in the future. Of course you need to exercise quite a lot of positive thinking to believe that trials and tribulations pave the way for ultimate joy and happiness. In any case, I feel that it is wise to think that if there is something as DOWN ,there will necessarily be an UP.
@navtech (1776)
Dear sukumar794, Do you know "Misfortunes" is my best friend. I have friends. I always consider my "misfortunes" is my best friend because misfortunes always remained with me from the young age. Since misfortune is my best friend I always used to feel restless if some good things come in my way. All my life I faced betryal, cheating by my own blood. Even today I feel happy to do good others. I knew they would cheat me in spite of that I do good. I get pleasure by doing good to others whom I knew would, in turn, harm me, cheat me. Might be this is one kind of sadistic pleasure giving me satisfaction to my subconscious.
@pendragon (3354)
I believe that as well.i think I'm finally rounding the cusp to the upper,fortunate side!!It's been a long haul!!
@whyaskq (7532)
As in the stock market, whatever that comes down will go up again. It is the natural cycle. Nothing can do down forever, there will be a point it has to reverse and come up. Hence, it is indeed wise to think when there is a down, there is a corresponding up.
@eshaan (6193)
I have never got the 'up'as much as i have got 'downs'.We should be positive but when there is negation in every feild then you get depressed. Still keeping positive attitude is good for all,that will help to get the up if ever it is in our luck.
@Lakota12 (42684)
that does sound logical
How right you are. Thank you for posting this. It is a message I truly needed today.
@flowerchilde (12518)
..yes, actually I do almost always think like that.. being a christian, when bad times are occurring I figure it's because the demons are angry because something really good is either going on or is approaching!:)