Best response!

Romania
How do you find this job? I work on this right now and i find really hard to read all the answers and think which is the best. I found very simple the posts where there is one answer only How about you? do you wait for a long time untill you mark the best response, or after 3,4 days since you posted it?
@wiccania (3362)
I tend to wait until the discussion has gone at least 1 week without a response. Then I read the responses and pick the best response. I also read (and occasionally add comments) while the discussion is "active" so I have some idea what the answers to the discussion are. It makes it a little easier.
thanks for sharing!
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello. I hawe made the same thing tonight. I waite one wek to do the best respond mark.
Oh, you are easy, I have unfinished posts from 4 months ago, so I have to work now.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Then you are realy occupy then.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Thanks for best respond.
@Calais (10905)
I wait one week before I choose the best response..I hate doing it because there are so many great responses in their own right..Its horrible but only one can be chosen..
thanks !
@PIITZY (749)
no i just wait 2 or 3 days to select the best answer :)and i simply select the one which i like best :)