Ever did a "Focus group"...I did and schelduled for another one..on

already, I have had one focus group..and I have another one schelduled for monday..it is the easiest $75.00 I have ever made...the first one was "Hanes underware"...the second one was "christian radio stations"..but they also had one on dog food..etc...it is sooo much fun...I talked to a girl that haves herself signed up to several focus groups in my area..and does three a week!
@3lilangels (4639)
i have done a few focus groups,i thought they were pretty interesting,just sitting answering questions and talking about different ideas about the product.and ofcourse the best part getting paid for it.i have made acouple of hundred dollars doing this.a good company is grrenfield.the checks come pretty fast.also i qualified to do a follow up on what my kid eats everyday.they sent me this little machine and i had to mark down what he ate,drank etc.it was cool.i had to do it for 3 weeks and got paid $80 for doing it.then you mail it back with the info.
wow..I am going to have to check this one out!!...thanks for the info
you are very welcomed.i spelled the name wrong,its greenfield.take care.pattie
@Feona1962 (7527)
Is this something to go somewhere to do? It sounds like it would be neat to do. Do you make that much every time?