whats your favorite disinfectant to clean the house with?

i love the new clorox any where.its gentle enough to use around kids,no harsh fumes,no rinsing,color-safe.its good on counters,toilets,appliances,sinks,tabels,highchairs,toys,pet bowls,telephones,shower curtains,doors,bath tubs etc.it works good.i like the fact it has no harsh smell.alot of products give me a headache from the smell.
@raychill (6530)
I get headaches also from smells. Bleach makes my nose bleed. So does ammonia! So I try hard to stear clear of that stuff. Right now I just have Windex and Fantastic! What is the new clorox called? I always need pet safe stuff also since I have a cat.
it is called clorox anywhere. it has no smell really.
@mgmagana (3621)
i like lysol it works on everything, also windex that can be used for anything!
yea lysol works good too.thanks
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I like lysol cleaners. My grandmother used any product by lysol on a regular basis. I have found through the years that lysol is a great cleaner. It fights germs as well as the muck in your bathroom. I know when I use lysol toilet bowl cleaner my toilet is clean for abut a week. I do mean clean. I use the lysols that have bleach in them most of the time. I have tried a cleaner called fastic with oxi power and it just did not clean as well as my lysol. I also do not think it killed the germs that same either. I have not used anything else since then. My house looks and smells clean. I can not see messing with a product that really works for me. Lysol have their own website if you want to know more about them. Lysol also offers coupons as well. This week Walgreens has a sale on the lysol toilet bowl cleaner buy one get one free and I have a coupon for $1.00 on two. This week I will pick up two bottle for about $1.50. Not bad.
@mari_skye (1638)
I use Zonrox but not really that often because I cannot stand the harsh fumes it emits. I use it only when there are stubborn dirt but for those that can be easily removed, I dissolve powder detergent in water and use it to clean.
@Katlady2 (9920)
I like the new Clorox Any too. But I'm still partial to good old Pine Sol. I love the pine scent. It just seems to make everything smell so fresh and clean. My husband jokes and tells me that when he comes in the door after I've been cleaning, the pine scent just slaps him across the face! LOL