please help to heal my broken heart

@kean28 (226)
im trying to kill myself n yet im still alive... i want to sleep n not to wake up again...
hey Kean..i was in the same situation with you a couple years ago ( 4 years ago ). i thought he was the perfect guy untill one day he walk with other girl in front of our friend. do you know who that girl was? she was his new girlfriend.i don't have to tell you the rest of my story because i know for sure what it will be. at that time, i didn't even try to forget him because i knew...the harder i try to forget him,the more difficult for me to do that. so i just let it flow.if i want to cry,i'll cry.if didn't want to eat,i won't.i spent my time mostly with my family. i think that's the best way because family will never leave you alone. within 2 months i'm back to normal.in fact he's the one who's still trying to get me back because his relationship with that girl was over. ( Ha! ) i know it's really hard at the beginning but i'm sure you will pass this moment well. One thing you should remember : HE'S THE ONE WHO IS LOSING YOU..NOT YOU!! i did that and really worked. Just try and hopefully work with you as well..
@kean28 (226)
thnks sis u knw wat ive been crying all nyt i cant sleep coz hes always in my mind n i dont knw wat to do.. i drink lots of medicine different kinds of medicine n i even slash my pulse for me to die but it didnt work out...