Predictive kitty

Oscar, a kitty resident of a nursing and rehabilitation centre in Rhode Island, can "predict" the death of terminally ill patients. Do you believe pets can predict death and/or illness?
this cat is local to me :) i know they definetly do. my russian blue (who has passed on)used to alert me to when either my mother or another of the cats (who had seizures)before it happened.and he was always right. this bought me enough time to monitor whoever he ran to after he came howling for me. i don't know if it's a scent change,or what..but they know somehow.
That's very interesting. Thanks for responding.
@Amberina (1541)
I agree with the first person who posted, that the animal can smell something about the person. There are some places that will train animals to assist people who are prone to having many ceazers. I think it's a amazing thing that animals can do things like that.