I do really hate religious fanaticism. Do others think so too?

@amishagg (186)
I really hate all these fanatics creating terror throughout the world giving the protection of their religion as a very poor excuse. In many parts of the world, people just fight to get their wishes fulfilled. Then they force others mentally as well as physically to fight for their sides, saying it is all being done in the name of the upiftment of their holy religions. It is not as if I just hate those who have inflicted pain to my society. I admit there are fanatics in my religion, Hinduism too, but I am proud to say that I hate them as much. Do you others also feel like me, hating these fanatics to the guts for always hurting the downright innocent?
@mmiller26 (1932)
I hate any type of fanaticism, religious or otherwise. As soon as someone starts becoming obsessive about something, they lose sanity. When one is fanatical about something, they lose objectivity and reason. They lose the ability to understand that there are those who do not feel the same way as they do about a certain thing, and seek to make others like them. I think it's a mental illness.