Are you getting your notifications to discussions in your e-mail?

@terri0824 (4975)
I use yahoo, and I have been receiving e-mail notifications when someone starts a discussion or replies to a discussion. But for the last three days I have only received a very few of them. I had four responses to a discussion that I started and have only received one of them in my e-mail. I was wondering if I was the only one having this problem or if others are having this problem as well. I checked to make sure all of my notifications on my friends were still turned on and they are, so I don't know what the problem may be. Are you having the same problem?
@patgalca (13962)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Ditto to AmbiePam, however I did receive a reply from myLot today and they are looking into it.
@terri0824 (4975)
Well, I am glad to know that I'm not the only one with this problem and hopefully MyLot will resolve the problem soon.
i receive all notifications, be sure that u read to the end of mail, cause, if i receive 4 responds to the same discussion, then i only receive 1 main which contains all the responds
@terri0824 (4975)
Yes, I know how it works. That's not the problem. I'm not getting notification email when someone starts a discussion. Thanks for responding. Usually my in box is full. Not for the last three days though.
I WAS having that problem Sunday and then Monday. I then contacted Mylot, and about 6 hours after I contacted them, it was fixed. I noticed I wasn't the only one with this issue because several people have been starting discussions about not getting their notifications.
@terri0824 (4975)
I looked several times before I started the discussion, and didn't see anything recently that was started. I guess it is a My Lot issue then. I guess if I don't start getting them, I will have to contact them too!
Yeah, I would go ahead and contact them. It doesn't seem that they solve these problems without some prodding.
@Calais (10905)
I have not been getting mine for a couple of days..I have notified mylot and they got back saying that they are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it...
@terri0824 (4975)
I just thought it was strange, I couldn't keep up with the notifications that I was getting and then hardly anything at all, maybe one per day. Doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to it!
@babyangie27 (5178)
You know I thought I was the only one,lol. I use yahoo/sbc in my area and I have noticed the same thing is going on with my alerts also. Not sure how to fix it but if you do figure it out please let me know,your friend. God Bless
@terri0824 (4975)
Apparently a lot of people are experiencing this problem, and it appears from this discussion that it is a myLot issue.
same thing happened to me i wrote my lot about it but have had no responce to that either must be a glitch but i wish they would fix it cause I base my responses on those notifications
@cutepenguin (6458)
I am using hotmail, and I've been getting a ton of them. Every time I check my email, there is a long list of replies to posts. I wonder what the problem could be?
lately, i haven't been receiving the notifications..i was worried i thought my friends took off in here till i see discussions about notifications again..it must be another glitch again..i first thought it was the same glitch before that it was back to be delivered on the bulk mail..but when i checked it there is nothing on my bulk..mylot seems to experience different kinds of glitch everytime they solve something..there goes something again..
@shinjiao (1465)
Yes,I have encoutered the same problem these days.I also use yahoo,and in the past I can received at least 20 notifications per day but recently the notifications I got were less than before. Here on mylot.com,there are some users started discussions about the similar problems as yours.But until now no one know what happened.
@yanstill (1491)
i have that problem these days.i dont know when it begins,just find it today.i think it will be okay later.i have to look for my friends' new discussions by my own.
Right, same problem here! I have already sent a private message to mylot and they said they are looking into the issue. I think quite a few of us experience the problem and now I find it really hard to keep up with the comments because I have to manually go back to every discussion I responded to check and that has been wasting a lot of my time and it's been inconvenient. I am glad to hear that they are trying to solve the problem though, hopefully it will be fixed soon!