Are you having trouble feeding your family?

I just wanted to offer something to anyone that is having trouble feeding their families (or if you know someone who is) in the United States. This organization provides between $70 and $100 worth of food for roughly $25 (it is a bit higher in some areas).... http://www.angelfoodministries.com/ Hope this can help someone.
@medicsrep (130)
well my dear you have done a great job,congratesfor offering this.but i want to ask you is this type of organisation helps people residing in india and how.
No I'm sorry they are only in the US. You might want to contact Feed the Children because they are global. They might be able to help you in some way.
thanks for telling me.if sometimes come across with any oter organisation who really help childrens,olderpeople ,needfull persons in india please let me now at that time.
MailDumpster, thank you so much for that link. I know several families that are struggling to make ends meet and had no idea we even had something like this in our area. I have checked it out and sure enough there is a host site right here in town. Gives some real empowerment to families that just need an edge up. Thanks again.
@mrsbrian (1951)
I want to thank you for this link my daughter is always in need of extra help and it is very hard to find her the extra help she needs again thank you.