Goodbye to Pasha and Lauren, hello to the Finale

I was sad to see pasha go, but I assumed it would be him that left, and the same for lauren. It should be a awesome finale with the four that are left. Any predictions who will win? I am predicting Neil will win
@ArsonCuff (3121)
I expect it to be between Danny and Sabra as far as the two most likely to win. Lacey should have been voted off last night, Lauren improved whereas all Lacy does is shake her butt.
@wotfpatty (2068)
I really liked Pasha but they were all good. I think Sabra will win but would love to see Neil win. Just not Lacey. She is a good dancer but I just don't like her for some reason and she isn't better than the others. It should be a good finale.
It should be a awesome finale. I cant say I dislike lacey but I like neil better. If i had to pick a girl it would be sabra
@kgwat70 (13396)
I think that Sabra is going to win this year as she has been strong the entire season and is a wonderful dancer and has charm. It is between her and Lacey I feel. They both are excellent dancers. I was not surprised to see Lauren and Pasha go, though I thought Neil could go. It is ashame as they are all excellent dancers and will have careers.
I am rooting for Neil
@beyonce03 (2331)
I'M pretty sure the finale will be great! I really think that Sabra will win. She's one of the best dancer out there and she,s been dancing for only4 years. She's so talented ans she deserve to win.
I like Sabra, I would be happy if she won, but I still think it will be Neil
I kind of expected Lauren and Pasha to go. I was sad to see Pasha go but certainly not Lauren. She didn't deserve to get as far as she did, and she definitely had an advantage and the favor of the producers having been on the show last season as an assistant. I would like to see Neil or Sabra win. I think Lacey is really overrated, and all she does is touch herself and ruffle her hair when she does solos. I think Danny is a beautiful dancer and while he isn't my favorite, I wouldn't be unhappy if he won. I just hope Lacey doesn't win. I would have liked to see Sara win because even though she was a breakdancer, she adapted really well to every single style she was given. She was really versatile, a great performer, and never gave a bad performance. It's too bad that she was a victim of the politics of the show. They didn't introduce her until the top 20 (unlike Lauren and Lacey who had been featured throughout the auditions) and the judges didn't give her the praise that they have given Sabra, Lauren, and Lacey (though sometimes unwarranted).
That is true, sara didnt get the promoting that the other 3 got. She was a very good dancer. As for lacey she is in the same boat as pasha when it comes to doing solos. She is a swing dancer, which is a partner dance, it is extremely difficult to dance solo in your own style, when your own style needs a partner. In that regard I give her and pasha both credit for getting as far as they did
She certainly isnt as eye appealing to look at as lauren, but beuty is in the eye of the beholder. Thanks for responding, it should be a great end
@wotfpatty (2068)
After tonight (er, last night, I am still up at 5 a.m.), I think Danny should win. That man is amazing. I like Sabra and Neil a lot but I think Danny is just amazing. But I like Neil too. And Sabra. ACK! Oh well, as long as it isn't Lacey. I sure hope the show doesn't go head to head with America's Got Talent's finale. That would be a touch choice.
Well I just finished watching the show, I tivo it and watch the next day. I think danny is amazing, but Neil is better as far as performing. i know alot of people dont like Lacy but she really does do anything they ask of her and with great performance. her and neils lindy swing was awesome, techinically difficult and neil performed it so well, and her vienese waltz with danny was also amazing. She may have a very good chance, but i still like Neil the best. I like sabra but there is just soemthing lacking from her for me
@jonivl (15)
It's so hard to guess who'll be voted out at this point because they're all just so very good! Any one of the dancers left could win and be worthy of the honor.
I agree the top 20 this year were all pretty amazing. I dont think any of them will be lacking for a job
@Trace86 (5034)
I was so sad to see Pasha go. He is so adorable and such a great dancer. He also has charisma. I thought Neil would have been the one cut until I saw that Jazz number last week. He is amazing. Sabra is also very good. Something about her gets on my nerves though. I just don't think Danny and Lacey are good enough. I think that Neil will win. Or if they want a woman to win this time, Sabra. I think the judges do have some input even if it is supposed to be fans only now.
I agree, I dont think it is completely decided by the fans. I dont think we have to worry about pasha, he will have a amazing career. He is such a gentleman. I think danny is amazing I just like neil better. I would like a girl to win though