What is your favorite"seafood"to eat?

@peanutjar (5251)
Do you have a special recipe that you make this with?or do you eat this in a restaurant?.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello. My favorite seafood is trout in witevine and julinne and champagnesauce with gren grapes, its my recipe so I eat it at home.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
I just go down to the stream and catch one when I want to hawe trout. You can check discussion I hawe started there you can see som of the trout I catch this summer. Hawe a nice day.
@theprogamer (10543)
First its lobster on my favorite seafood to eat list. Second is shrimp through various cooking methods. Crab is next and quite a treat to me. All other seafood is pretty good too, but the above are my three faves.
@peanutjar (5251)
MMM,lobster and shrimp the same taste as me,but i never tried crab or the other stuff before.I could eat shrimp every day,like you said different ways though.Now im getting a craving.Itll have to wait till tomorrow.Its 1:30am here and im off to bed.Thank-you for sharing your likes!.
@magnet (2089)
My favorite seafood is Salmon and Shrimp.
@peanutjar (5251)
Yes,salmon is very good too,especially sauteed in lemon butter n herbs.