Do you flush before or after pulling your pants up?

Australia
Believe it or not, this topic has crossed my mind more times that I can count. I really do need a hobby... Anyway, after you've gone to the toilet, do you pull up your skirt/pants/fly bfore or after you've pressed the button? Why?
@herrygs (133)
no.. no.. no.. let me do my bussiness first, and then flush it. more sterile and I like.
I have to say I like to make sure I am securely away before flushing the toilet. i have learnt over the last couple of years, my daughters take the flushing toilet as a cue to open the door, particularly when we are out! lol.
@3lilangels (4639)
well i really never thought of it that way but i usually have only one flush.i will first pull up my pants,then flush,then wash.so then i dont get anything on me yuk.
@Lifeless (2638)
I flush the toilet twice when I have to use it.. First I flush it as soon as I drop my pants, and 2nd time when I have done it all... It helps in keeping the toilet cleaner...
Humm...I have to think about this one... Yeah I believe I pull up my skirt/pants/ect before I actually flush the toilet. I do it because it's natural to me that way. I stand up, pull up and/or down my clothes, then turn around to flush the toilet. It would be weird to turn around right after standing up without flushing first. You didn't say though how you do it?
@laydee (12815)
It depends. If I'm just pissing then I'd pull up my pants first before I flush. But if I'm hmm.. defecating, it's more of flushing first before I pull my pants up because specially if I'm home, I use the bidet. I always flush first, before using the bidet. *LOL* =)
@cassidy22 (2975)
I have thought of this sometimes too!! At home, as weird as this may sound, sometimes I flush, wash my hands and THEN pull up my clothes. At work or in public, I always put my clothes back together before I flush, and obviously, before I wash my hands. I don't like the idea of having my clothes down, even with stalls, longer than I have to when other people are around.
@Calais (10905)
LOL....depends on if I am in a rush or not and what it is...But usually I'm pretty sure that I would fix myself first then flush..
@raychill (6571)
I've done both. I don't know why I choose the one I choose but I've done both. Most of the time if I don't flush till I stand it's after i've done buttoning up my stuff... or whatever. Then I'll flush. you didn't ask if people flush while sitting. what about asking how they wipe? do you ball up the TP? or do you fold it nicely? do you wipe sitting down? or standing up. there are so many more questions you could ask :)
@jennybianca (12918)
Let me think. I think I flush first, then pull my pants up. I will have to see how others respond here.
@jackgym (276)
I pull my tweeds up first in case of a two-way mirror!
@secretbear (19472)
LOL this is really funny! and i thought there were only very few people who's brave enough to talk about pees and the likes. ^__^;; i usually flush after i have pulled up my skirts/pants/shorts. its convenient that way because i won't have to worry of it suddenly falling off and getting dirty once i stand up. ^__^
@Feona1962 (7529)
I flush after putting myself back together. I don't want to get anything icky on my hands and then touch my pants. this way I zip, flush, and wash...