The world's largest rest room is where?

Yes, it is in china, and it is made of recycled waste and materials. One thousand people fit in there nicely. It is quite decorative. I could have used this rest room the other day when I went to see a play. There must have been at least 100 women in front of me and many more behind me. Take a look: http://www.weirdasianews.com/2007/07/29/1000-person-worlds-largest-restroom/
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
Hie hie and it is open on top! God forbid a airplane or helicopter to fly over there! I see they are entering for the Guinness Book of Records!
I would not mind an air plane or helicopter flying on top as long as they don't drop anything. It is the birds and bugs I would be worried about....and China is famous for rats...so those, too.
That is way too many smells for me.
Amber, that is sooooooooooooo true.
@twils2 (1821)
Hi Yestheypayme2dothis, I wonder, is this a unisex bathroom or is it just for men. I cant imagine women needing urinals and I dont think most the women I know would care to use a sink shaped like a womans rear end. It is rather fastinating though, thanks for sharing. Take care, Terry
I find it hard to believe that they would make a "rest room" that size just for men.
@KarenO52 (2951)
That's cool there's radio and tv for entertainment, but I don't like the open stalls. I guess it's better than waiting in line. With such a capacity, I wonder how they manage to keep enough toilet paper in stock?
And I just hate when there is no toilet paper!!!