Secrets on mylot

@LittleMel (14055)
Just think about it. We are always active on mylot, sharing our experience, advices and questions. We have friends all over the world, some of them are closer than the rest. Sooner or later, we learn about our friends' secrets. I wonder if you have learned some dangerous secrets about a mylotter or mylotters. Have you done anything about it? Or did you not bother? I have learned new things about friends on mylot but no secrets yet. I think it's better not to know someone else's secrets, I have enough of my own.
@polachicago (19073)
If secreats are good secrets...I am willing to know, if bad...I don't want to know and keep...I want to focus on good energy going...:)) HUGS!
@LittleMel (14055)
same here. dark secrets are the ones I just don't bother to know. if anyone wants to tell me, I will avoid that, but how can I find out it's bad secret until I hear about it?
@lilaclady (28240)
I think most people these days are wise enough not to give out secrets, as we all know the internet has made the world so small and we are all smart about what goes on so I don't expect to see anyone giving out personal secrets, well I hope we don't because it is just not safe.
@LittleMel (14055)
that's the thing, people do give out secrets sometimes. maybe unintentionally. some secrets are hard to keep
@nangel78 (1458)
I think if you're seeking advice on something, it is ok to only give out so much information, but too much can be difficult to understand. I do not give out too much info myself. It depends on the person usually and what they're going through.
@LittleMel (14055)
sounds like the safest way to do it. not give too much info out.
@pyewacket (44036)
Fortunately I've never come across any mylotter who has confessed to some deep, dark, dangerous secrets....but I have however, felt closer to so many people who do tell about their hardships they are going through or have gone through, and for that it comforts me in a way. So many of us when we're going through rough times think we're alone with our problems, then when you read other peoples problems you realize everyone has their strife and hardship...and you're not alone.
@LittleMel (14055)
that's true. I always feel like that, until someone comes along and tells me they experienced the same years ago. some things though, were brand new experience to me. I heard it happened to others but never thought I would get it too. anyway, that's what friends are for. thanks for sharing my friend
@jayalaksmi (1041)
There are many secrets on mylot. And discovering is really interesting but i don't know there any one who is really telling his secret.
@LittleMel (14055)
I think if it is your friend you will know for sure that the person is telling you a secret not a joke
Yes but it can't be told whether one is telling truth or is telling lie.
@LittleMel (14055)
that's what I mean, really a secret or not a secret
@dpk262006 (56483)
My friends here, have not shared any secret with me, though I have exchanged my views with many.Till someone is willing to share his/her secret or secrets, I do not feel like pressing him/her. But If someome shares it with me, I keep it to myself, because I won't like to break his/her trust on me.
@LittleMel (14055)
that's very nice of you, not many people are trustworthy the way the world is now
@dpk262006 (56483)
Thanks!
@xiuluoelly (1225)
Ah, the secret of others are not interested, but would not tell their secrets of others, to me, is the secret of its own wealth, whether sad or happy, always some things that are not willing to share with others. There are things that can be shared, for instance mood .
@LittleMel (14055)
sure we can share some things but not everything
@lols189 (4797)
i have not heard of any friends secrets yet on mylot but i do know a lot about some of my friends
@LittleMel (14055)
this topic is about mylot friends, but thanks for responding
@senthil2k (1501)
On reading the subject of the Discussion, I thought that you are letting out the Secret of earnings in Mylot. LOL .. BTW, I dont think none of the Mylotter will let others know their secrets, atleast not me. We are here to share our thoughts, but I really suspect how many mylotters do share their secrets to other mylotters.
@LittleMel (14055)
heheh no I don't know any earning secret here. I'm sure there are people who know and some have told me how but I forgot since there are so many different opinions
@adidas7878 (2013)
i dont have any secrets or know any of them from here, i dont like to keep secrets, nor do i like to share them so therefore i dont know too many of them.
@LittleMel (14055)
hey how are you? long time never hear from you well that sounds you enjoy life to the fullest, no baggage
Friends being friends at a school event...how deve - This is a picture of some children I know and adore living free at a school event.
To me secrets among friends also represent trust. I live with the motto; In openness there is trust and in trust there is love. In my view sharing secrets or things that a friend knows should be kept in confidence is a deep betrayal of trust. To me living an honorable life involves respect, integrity, trustworthiness, reliability keeping one's word. Sharing secrects on a wide open forum like Mylot or any other similar venue would speak more about the person who did it than the would who gave them their trust. I live with the 'what goes around...comes around' philosophy...so I try to treat others as I'd like to be treated. Breaches of trust are very painful things to experience...and we all have and I remember it well. For that reason I will never knowlingly inflect that upon an other. I posted a picture of a group of girls at a school event who had had a secret posted on the internet by a valued friend...or so she thought. The results were devestating. It is all to easy to destory one's innocent view of life when secrets are told...rather than kept.
@LittleMel (14055)
oh yes it happened to me too. betrayals, denials of trust, and to the point I became the scapegoat. this happened numerous times that I got sick of it. Now if anyone betrays my trust, I will do my revenge I don't care how.
@yesah65 (158)
Yeah..now that you mention it, some people wouldn't make good Spies(Keeping secrets). A good Spy gathers info, but doesn't give it away, unless it is false and misleading. Don't believe everything you hear.
@LittleMel (14055)
you're right. I won't. Really? Spies do that? Ok I'll apply :):)
There are secrets and then there are Secrets if you know what I mean? Most people's secrets are just personal embarrassing ones that they don't really want to share. If someone had a secret that was dangerous and was something that should be reported; I doubt very much that would share it on myLot! Certainly someone would be reporting it if not all readers would be reporting it. Don't you think?
@LittleMel (14055)
I think it depends. even if it's dangerous, if the person doesn't think it's serious or doesn't care, then nothing will be done. these kinds of secrets won't be found in discussions for sure, but maybe pms
@suspenseful (40316)
I have learned a few secrets and I have a few of my own, but it does not bother me when someone blurts out some horrible thing that they did or happened to them in the past. Usually when that happens, it is a warning against not doing what they did or to show why they are the way they are. Luckily I have not met any murderer or abuser on myLot and since we all have nicknames and since some of us have similar experiences there is no need for anyone to say, 'Aha you are the sl--- who stole my man!" or 'i remember, it was back in 19---, I was living in =======, across the street from -----"
@LittleMel (14055)
LOL no I never see that on mylot, but I mean there must some people who shared secrets with their mylot friends, not necessarily in discussions