Have you really earned from your money-making sites

I asked this because there has been so many posts here about promoting tons of money-making sites. I wonder what happened to those? Have you joined in any money making sites? Did they really pay you? If you think that those sites are scams, why dont you expose them here but I would require an explanation, of course, so we would clearly understand why was it considered as a scam.
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
Most of the ones that I have come across required more energy than I was willing to invest. So I didn't stay long enough to find out whether or not they were scams. However, I did put some time into e-Rewards and found that it is not worth all of the hard work in surveys that they require you to put into it. The only rewards that you get is discounts to the places that they have selected and you have to spend a certain amount to get the discount. It really was not worth it to me at all.
Well that's too bad. Sorry to hear about your bad experiences.
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
I would not consider it a bad experience as much as I would a learning experience. We never know until we try.
Oh I am so new at all of this and I haven't tried being paid by mylot either since I have not reach payout yet. However, I have heard a lot from mylot from my friends who have been paid by this site so I tried it out. Haven't tried other sites yet but I will. I need to know which are scams and which are not but I need to try it out myself. Its like trial and error I know but it will be worth it once I find out which of this sites will really pay.
Mylot really pays but to reach pay out, you must work on posting responses and creating discussions that would really catch the other members' attention. Something easy but interesting so you could get number of responses.
I have just started with this whole earning money online thing. However, I only sign up with the sites that are free and do not require purchases (for example, to earn points). This site must also have a subject that I am interested in. That is the reason I joined mylot in the first place. If any of the other sites I joined are scams, hopefully the only thing I have to lose is the time that went into it.
Same here. I would never ever join something that requires payment or purchases. It's a big NO NO for me.
@nokia6233 (937)
well to be frank i have tried many money making sites and such but all that i did was waste my time on them and did not get anything back from them....but as an exception this site mylot has been paying its users since it started...so just this site counts as a legal site and not a scam...
Oh I am sorry hear that. Anyway good luck to you. Happy mylotting.
@kitty1234 (1476)
I have never really made money from any site, I did recently get paid by MyLot and clixsense, but they are the only two. Most of these programs your earnings depend on you getting referrals and if you don't get in on the ground floor you never get any! I think there are a lot of scams out there, you just have to be careful what you join.
If that is the case, it is always better to stick to the ones that really pays. Stick to mylot too. No one has complained here of getting paid as long as they reach the pay out.
@sunshinecup (7882)
Well mylot is the only one I work on and yes as you know, I have earned as well as others have. I don't think there are any get rich sites out here nor is is possible to do so without selling something.
Mylot really pays. I do get payment from my other gigs but they werent online networking.
@puput_251 (128)
yes we can much money if we post and they replay my post..
i've had no luck in mylot and blogs.i guess i'm better off hitting the books than moneymaking online.bummer!
I've only successfully earned with Treasure Trooper. I've made about $200 with them in the last year. It takes an effort but I don't mind the tedious boredom of it. I'm currently trying out some other ones but haven't yet hit payout levels.
I have not been payed yet by any website since I have just recently started. But the one site that I reached payut on is offically in my scam section. Ever heard of surf junky? I should have gotten over 35 dollars from them, but I realize the site hasnt been updted since 2004, so I doubt any money will be comming from there... I am trying to make a list of sites that do and dont pay but since I only just began it isnt very extensive: http://www.moneymeister.wordpress.com/total-earnings
@sedel1027 (17868)
Yes, I am a member of quite a few paying sites. Unfortunately, most of them are US only. There are a few sites I belong to that do let international members join, but may not have very many offers for them to complete. http://interesting-tidbits.blogspot.com/
@touchnshine (2822)
Hello Dear I have never earned anything from any other site except mylot. Though I know that paying is quite low here but I am still satisfied with mylot .. as because there is much more to do in mylot and I don't think there is much to do in any other site. I have made so many friends over here and love to participate in their discussions .. I learn new things here everyday. Everything is just so enjoyable here.. and the great part is -- we are getting paid for doing the things that we enjoy :)
@stephcjh (32385)
Yes. I have made pretty good money from all of the sites I am joined with. some of them have paid me and some of them are new sites and I am working on reaching payout now. There are some scam sites out there but I am not joined with those any more. I learned they were a scam when I had reached payout and they never paid me or answered my emails. I haven't been scammed lately, so I can't think of the other ones names from a while back.
you must be working real hard. Congrats.
do share the sites with us
@stephcjh (32385)
Hi. Yes, I have been working hard online but it is worth it. I would be happy to share these sites with you also pinnibabu. I requested your friendship so I can send you the sites I am joined with. I will send you a message or you can send me one here at Mylot and I will provide these sites for you. Thanks.
@sherrir101 (3671)
My boyfriend/husband makes a few dollars here and there for taking some surveys but I have only earned from MyLot. I don't know what his sites are, though.
He doesn't want to share those sites?
@Philxav (733)
well yes i did... i love to share it with u.. send me a message if ur keen to know .. i'll love to help u
@dheaja (172)
I've joined some GPT site just these several weeks. And so far I haven't received any payment...
@mappum (10)
TreasureTrooper pays people a lot of money. I hardly ever do it but I got up past $20 (the min amount to get your check). If you register use http://www.treasuretrooper.com/210638 so I will make %20 of the money you make!
• Pakistan
ya it is possible but prolong process
@zabawaus (1734)
I have bunch of accounts in these kind of sites. And few are paying great money but first i made some deposits to make them start paying like buying referrals or upgrading account etc... And now there are 3 sites are paying me $ 20-25 daily and i am not doing anything for that. $ 750 is not bad for monthly and with doing nothing. It is kind an investment .
wow that sounds great.
@gmakesmoney (2923)
I research any site really well before I join it and make sure I see proof of payment from someone before I'm willing to promote it or referr anyone. So far I have been paid from 3 sites and have payments processing from 3 more right now. If you want to check them out, there's a link on my profile (at the top) to see my payment proofs and there are links to sites I love as well.
@mishastar (740)
Well out of all the make money sites I have joined the one that has paid me the fastest would be Myster-E-Mail (you can find the link to the site on my profile). After 3 days of joining there site, they paid me the money I had accumlated. And since they have no minimum, I get random payouts 2 times a week. So I can say they are pretty good on there word.