Has anyone purchased jewelry from Gems TV?

I have watched their shows several times, and they have some lovely pieces. I however have not tried them out. has anyone on here bought from gems tv? If yes, were you pleased with the item? Do you feel you got a great deal, or got what you paid for? If no, have you seen the show and have you thought of buying from them?
@3lilangels (4639)
i love watching gems t.v. sometimes they have some really great deals.i bought a tanzanite ring from them,the price was so cheap and i couldnt resist the price.when i received it,it was exactely what i ordered and look just like it did on t.v. i was very pleased.i took the ring to a jewelers to have it checked out,and it was exactely what the paper work said.he also told me i got a terrific deal.i only paid like $300 for the ring and he appraised it for $900.he said the quality was great.so that made me very happy to hear.
Well it makes me happy to hear too, as I have seen several things that I like on there. I have to say it just goes to show how much jewelry really is overpriced by big time sellers.