you see the doctor right now when you feel bad?

China
when i feel bad ,i often let me relax for a day to have good rest.if it get worse,i go to see the doctor. But my friend ask me to see the doctor soon. what about you? you see the doctor soon when you feel bad? whether i am wrong or not?
@andrejuly84 (1047)
i am not going at the doctor if i have a flu or a teeth ache but if i have another kind of serious health problems i wait a day and then go to doctor.i weren't to the doctor for having problems with my period for example cause i am so lazy i guess and feeling a little shamed to ask for money for having female problems.
I hope your body healthy forever ,so that you are needn't to see the doctor .yeah ,sometimes i am afraid of the doctor for they give an ejection so painfully .
hello zdh987562, i have never felt the use of going to a doctor.my parents are doctors,so they take care of me,especially my mom.you can say i am that lucky.she always keeps nagging me to take those vitamins tablets.even if i get a simple cough and cold she will make me eat medicines.but i avoid taking medicines as i don't like them.so from that point of view i have doctors my my side to take care of me.
you are really lucky .And your mother love you so much with so much care .
@kykidd (6824)
When I am sick I like to wait a couple of days. Usually I will feel better. I do what you might call "Doctor Myself". I will drink lots of juice, if I have a sore throat I gargle salt water. I will eat soup. Sometimes I even try to do something exhilarating if I have the strength, that will break a sweat. A lot of times you can sweat the fever out of you. Most people wouldn't recommend this, but I think it really helps.
oh,I will do it like you,it is so simply and effective .
@caver1 (1765)
I wait several days to see if I will get better on my own. So often there is really nothing the doctor can do. A cold or a virus just has to run its course.
oh ,my friend ,I think several days is too long that may have bad effect on your health .