whats the meaning of life

Netherlands
why ar we live ?? why ar we on this planet ?? where it supose to be like this I gues not. we live in a must live to life. we must pay tax cause if we dont we get cautch and end up in jail. we must have an adress if not you are nothing. we must have a name if not (lol I dont know help me) we must have clothes on if not u will end up in jail. and there are a lot of things we must WHY where it supose to - be like this ???? we all get born on this planet but we are not free to do what - we wanna do isnt that strange ? ofcourse there must be a law but who are they . why arnt we all egual if the queen goes to the toilet she will- be stinking as hard as I do am I right or not ? we ar all people but not free to be one .
• Tonga
I have traversed the globe over the last 35 years and everyone is equal. the word of god states this though mankind is a gentle beast if given the right conditions. God bless
From my perspective the meaning of life begins with my acceptance that we are all sparks from a Source and when we are born we become spiritual beings going through human experiences. We are given the right of free will...and we can choose to learn experiences..or not...and have forever to it because energy cannot be destroyed. Within our unique energetic imprint we begin to learn who we are...and are not be the choices we make. Hopefully, when errors in judgement are made..we learn from them or are doomed to repeat them until we do. Once we begin to view ourselves as spiritual beings going through human experiences life becomes more energetically based. From that place understanding grows that there is a cause...and an effect for everything we say and do. Now here comes the self-responsibility part...if what we choose has an effect...maybe I better learn to consider that and learn to think before I act...and even speak...because there can be ripple effect/chair reactions consequences that I will eventually have to deal with. We see this principle is alive and well by the way Mylotters relate to each other. If you are going to say it...you better be prepared to accept the consequences! Members will respond in whatever way they see fit. Now after all that good stuff comes the fun part of life. When we gain a measure of spiritual and emotional maturity our field of vision expands...and we start to get over ourselves and think beyond our narrow paramaters of judgement, hate and condemnation of others who are not living up to our at times, pea-brained expectations.LOL At this point...(at least in my personal and professional experience as a life coach, group leader, public speaker and published writer) people become much less mentally encumbered. They truly begin to have fun and live their best lives. And in my world-view life is meant to be lived to the fullest! Now..this is my very abridged view of my meaning of life...I am not saying anyone else has to agree. You asked..I replied..and it sure works for me!