what junk mails do you receive most often?

@LittleMel (14055)
For some reason most junk emails I received was Viagra and Online banking scam mails, then Adobe. I wonder why people are trying to sell Adobe softwares that way and how did they get my email address. I never open junk mails, but the subjects mostly said these three products above. What about you? What junk mails do you receive most of the time?
@polachicago (19073)
OK my favorite junk mail is....they send me an info on how I can make it bigger...man part of the body... I reply once "I am a woman, go to hell", and automatic email comeback to me with respond "up to 5 inches"...^.^
@LittleMel (14055)
hahahahaha go to hell up to 5 inches that's so funny pola
@kimthedane (1000)
• Denmark
I have spend years online trying to find a way to make a little money. This unfortunately means that you need to give out your e-mail address. As it is most online business is scams and they scam you as well by selling your e-mail addresses to other sites. So the most sort of spam mails i get is offers of joining these scam online busineses. But as you i dont open my spam mails either