Hot or cold, Summer or Winter, what do you prefer?

@nikkiwith (1074)
Australia
I used to like winter better, but now i've changed my mind, bring on Summer any day! I do hate being really hot, but it beats being really cold.
@Calais (10900)
I like the summer but I hate when its too hot that you cannot do anything, but I also hate the cold but then you can also get warm if you need to, so Im a bit stuck in the middle.
@nikkiwith (1074)
That's just it; not everyone can get warm during the cold months. I haven't got any heating, so i have to use the "gas oven", which doesn't do much. I also hate it when it's really hot, because you have to avoid getting burnt from the sun.
@Calais (10900)
Oh my goodness...I love my heater, but there was a time when I didnt have it and it was absolutely awful..
@Cammeel1 (372)
I'd have to say summer. In the winter time, I tend to spend more time indoors and I like to be outside. Also my skin and hair become very dry in the winter. I grew up in NJ and I did not like being cold. I have lived in Florida for 12 years and the winters here are still too cold for me. I like the warm sunshine, the swimming, the gardening, the birds, canoeing....there is just so much more life to summer. But hey, that's just my opinion. :)
@nikkiwith (1074)
I totally agree, but when it's too hot, you usually have to wait until late afternoon to do anything
Its quite difficult to choose between the two because they both have their ups and downfalls. I like summer because I can pull out my flip flops and cute little articles of clothing. But I love winter because I can pull out my cute coats and boots. But if I had to choose I pick Winter because thats when my birthday is.
@nikkiwith (1074)
My birthday is in Autumn, my favorite season!
I'm not a big fan of snow, because I still have to get out and drive and go to work in the 5 years I've been at my job, we've only ever closed ONCE due to a snow storm and that's because we were in a state of emergency. We opened late one day last year,but yeah, we never close. but if I didn't have to go to work I'd love a snow day.