Ticked off twice in one night, how are you feeling about this?

Ya know, I'm really ticked at So You Think You Can Dance right now!!! First Lacey gets booted off and now the "dance" between Cat and Nigel was a bunch of crap! This was a big ploy just to keep people watching and guess what?? It worked! If they want to be shady like that I don't know if I will watch next season!
@wotfpatty (2068)
I was ticked about the bating and switching with Nigel and Cat too. When I watched Dancing with the Stars, both the hosts really did dance and it was fun. I didn't think that a stupid dancing heads thing was funny at all. I figured Sabra would win. She was pretty well liked by males and females which is unusual most of the time. The last 4 were all so talented. Actually, the final 10 were. Amazing dancers!
@kgwat70 (13396)
I agree with you that the top 10 dancers were all very good and will do well on tour and in their careers. Unfortunately only one person can win the contest and feel that Sabra deserved to win. She was good the whole way through the contest. I thought Lacey would have been there at the end. I was expecting Nigel and Cat to really dance but oh well. I am not worried about that and will be watching next season.
Yeah, that was really cool when they did it on Dancing with the Stars.
@kgwat70 (13396)
I was happy with the results somewhat as I wanted and hoped that Sabra would win. She was the better dancer of the four of them so I was pleased with that. I thought the ending would be Sabra and Lacey so I was disappointed that Lacey got voted off that quickly. If Lacey had won, people would be complaining that this was a family show because her brother Benji won last year. That was silly with Nigel and Cat dancing. That was a joke. Congratulations to Sabra as she deserved to win. The other three will do well too.
Yeah don't get me wrong.. I like Sabra and am fine with the fact that she won.. she's really awesome but I was upset that Lacey was the FIRST to be kicked off :)
@mishastar (738)
I agree, I was really pissed when I say that Cat and Nigel were just dancing heads!! It was all a big joke that wasn't funny. I could have been watching a rerun of High School Musical!
Yup! I kept flipping back and forth between that and the Dolphins game. The only things I cared about seeing on the show were the results and the dance between Cat and Nigel. UGH! Oh well! Can't go back and change things now but I agree.. it wasn't very funny and I think they'll probably get alot of complaints!
@ArsonCuff (3121)
The Nigel and Cat dance thing was very lame...but Sabra and Danny were my choices to win, figured Danny would, but was very happy Sabra ended up with it.
I actually had the finale tivo'd and i didnt watch it yet. Now I am not so sure I will even watch it, if it was that ridiculous. I am glad Sabra won, though I thouhgt neil had a good chance. I definately still love this show, and I am not sure why they opted to do something so silly. Maybe they were poking fun at dancing with the stars, another show I very much like.
@gncd1968 (49)
I am pissed also, They were all super dancers and I knew Neal and Lacey would get kicked off and for some odd reason when it showed Sabre and Danny together, I knew Sabre was going to win. And yes, I too was disappointed that Cat and Nigel didn't "really" dance. But I still love this show so much better then American Idol. I can't wait for the next one.
@speedy1279 (2667)
Well I have missed alot of the shows this season. So I can't really say a whole lot about Lacey being kicked off. From what I did see, she was good. But I never really got to see all the dancers do all thier dances. However, I totally agree with you about the dance between Cat and Nigel. It was hideious. When it started I thought to myself, "You have got to be kinding". I am not sure if I will watch next season or not.
@jovimom (1576)
I know that whole fake dancing bit kinda ticked me off too! I really thought Lacey would win....I also wish they would have let Jessie and Pasha dance together again. I so wanted to see that!! I was so mad when they voted her off, she deserved to be in the finale I thought. Plus the way she ended up having to go, her passing out from exhaustion pretty much, that just wasn't fair! Her and Pasha were so HOT together, I wonder if they ever dated?!
@mmiller26 (1932)
I'm pretty sure Jessi was voted off because of liability. She had collapsed and was having trouble with her heart, and the show couldn't afford to keep pushing her and have it happen again, with even worse results. So I can understand why they let her go. I didn't think Lacey would win. She's a good dancer, but Sabra was better. And yeah, I was looking forward to seeing Cat dance too. The cartoon thing was cute, kinda, but I would have preferred seeing her and Nigel waltz or something.
@jovimom (1576)
I'm sure you are right, but I still would have liked to see her in the finale, it's a shame that had to happen....
Yeah, the whole Cat-and-Nigel-dance was ridiculous. But I admit, it was kinda hilarious. But I seriously didnt think Lacey would win. She's a great individual dancer but she's not that good with partners. Unlike Sabra. Sabra's so good and versatile...