Wanna hear something funny? My virus software had a virus!!!

@LCecelia (1124)
Well to be honest I didn't have the bucks to update it for this year. I read in a discussion today about Avert and some other good free softwares. Avert got the best reviews. So we'll see how it turns out. But it was funny when I saw that that my outdated virus software had a virus!!! Too funny.
@brew2x (3096)
That's funny. I haven't heard something like that before. The virus must be really new cause you said you haven't updated your anti-virus yet =)
@LCecelia (1124)
I think it was new. I downloaded a couple of free softwares that were recommended to me and every time my connection slows down I run them. In fact I don't connect to the internet unless I have them running in the background. Lorna/
@evanpoe (122)
That's pretty common, actually. A lot of the newer viruses out there go after and disable anti-virus software first thing.
@LCecelia (1124)
Is there any way to keep that from happening???? :-(
ya that is funny but this type of thing also happened to me as i also didnt updated the antivirus and it affected my antivirus software.
@LCecelia (1124)
:-(
That was really funny and strange. Maybe it was because it was outdated that is why it was overpowered by the very strong viruses which are newly found. I know a secret about viruses but I think I should not divulge that here but when it is safe to, I might. Good luck to you.
@LCecelia (1124)
I wish you would share your secret because I'm still infested with viruses. As we speak I'm running yet another scan. I downloaded AVG today and it took almost 9 hours to completely scan my computer, however my computer is still running very slow so I'm running the scan again, this time only on the C drive and almost immediately it picked up 2 more viruses. :-(
ha..ha..ha..funny..funny..funny..where do you keep it? In the fridge? In the kitchen? or cooked it? aha..aha..aha.. I must be kept in the disc closet, my dear!!!!! no joke will never smiles ....don't angry be happy!!!!
@LCecelia (1124)
I'm not angry...just a little fed up with the person(s) who started this whole thing. :-(