which color is your personality?

pick your color... - colors of life..colors of personalities
hi friends,it is quite different from the question which i asked you previously under 'which color describes you'..well different in way that it depends upon your color choices means depending upon the color you prefer or like.i have recently purchased a book about colors and personalities and it is really very interesting..i want to share some things from it..hope you like it..here it is.. 1.PINK: If your favorite color is pink you are probably laid back and carefree.You may be somewhat sheltered and innocent,or you wish you were. Words that describe you are shy, romantic, and feminine.You are gentle, almost to the point of being weak.You have a calming effect on those around you and people who need a friend seek you out. 2.RED:If your favorite color is red, you want to be part of the action and are quite impulsive.Outspoken, quick-tempered and intense are words that describe your personality.In a crowd you are dynamic and noticeable. If you are not careful you can become overbearing.You are emotional, exciting and athletic. You give your opinion whether others agree with you or not.Life for you must be lived to the fullest.. 3.YELLOW:IF yellow is your favorite color you are intellectual and drawn toward the new and modern. High spirited, cheerful, and idealistic best describe your personality.you are vivacious, extroverted and comedic.You have strong opinions and can be stubborn. You live by high standards and give sound advice. 4.ORANGE:If your favorite color is orange you are unique. You are friendly and get along well with others. You radiate warmth and inspire those you are with. You tend to be social and drawn to groups of people.You are the hearth of the home and grateful for family and friends.. 5.WHITE:If you like white you expect to be happy most of the time. Your personality is light,good and pure. You have a sense innocence about you. You seek perfection and expect others to do the same, which sometimes make you appear cold.. 6.BLUE:If blue is your favorite color you are cautious,conservative and sensitive to the needs of others. Your basic need for harmony often thrusts you into the role of peacemaker. Words that best describe you are business-like, calm, and capable.You are a loyal, trustworthy friend,but expressing your emotions in a relationship is difficult for you.. 7.GREEN:If your favorite color is green, you are fresh,friendly and natural. You are persistent, well balanced and stable.The environment is important in your life and you like things basic to the point of being . As a friend you are frank,sensitive, affectionate and loyal... 8.PURPLE:If you like purple you are creative! You consider yourself unique and you set yourself apart from others. You are an artist at heart. Scheduling and mundane tasks bore you. You can frequently be found daydreaming and would actually prefer fantasy to reality. While you seek cultural events and luxury, you do not put yourself out to serve humanity. Many inventors claim purple to be there favorite color... 9.BROWN:If you like brown you are likely to be seen as stable and unchanging. You are self-disciplined, conscientious and dependable.You like the rugged outdoors and the ultra natural. You are warm,comfortable, intimate and accepting.. 10.BLACK:If you like black you are sophisticated, mysterious and dramatic. You are dignified.and keep to yourself. You may be unhappy with how things are, but aren’t quite certain how you can change existing circumstances. A young child who chooses black exclusively may be depressed... THERE WAS ONE MORE.. 11.BLUE/GREEN:I think it is for those who prefer both colors equally..the book says if your favorite color is blue/green you are sensitive and need loving care and adoration form others, but you maintain your independence. Showing emotion difficult for you and others perceive you as self-centered. You have excellent taste and a mature outlook....thats all..phewwwwwwwwwww;-)[it was very long]
@secretbear (19466)
my current favorite color is pink. but i always change my favorite color. ^__^ i dont have a permanent one. ^__^ the one thing i love though are colorful things. so if i choose all those colors you mentioned, here's the bits and pieces that would describe me based there: 1. PINK - laid back and carefree.You may be somewhat sheltered and innocent,or you wish you were. Words that describe you are shy, romantic, and feminine 2. RED - want to be part of the action and are quite impulsive.Outspoken, quick-tempered and intense; In a crowd you are dynamic and noticeable. If you are not careful you can become overbearing.You are emotional, exciting and athletic. You give your opinion whether others agree with you or not.Life for you must be lived to the fullest 3. YELLOW - intellectual and drawn toward the new and modern. High spirited, cheerful, and idealistic best describe your personality.you are vivacious, extroverted and comedic.You have strong opinions and can be stubborn. You live by high standards 4. ORANGE - You tend to be social and drawn to groups of people.You are the hearth of the home and grateful for family and friends 5. WHITE - to be happy most of the time. Your personality is light; You seek perfection and expect others to do the same, which sometimes make you appear cold 6. BLUE - You are a loyal, trustworthy friend,but expressing your emotions in a relationship is difficult for you 7. GREEN - you are fresh,friendly and natural. You are persistent; The environment is important in your life and you like things basic to the point of being 8. PURPLE - You are an artist at heart. Scheduling and mundane tasks bore you. You can frequently be found daydreaming and would actually prefer fantasy to reality. While you seek cultural events and luxury, you do not put yourself out to serve humanity 9. BROWN - You like the rugged outdoors and the ultra natural. You are warm,comfortable, intimate and accepting 10. BLACK - sophisticated, mysterious and dramatic. You are dignified.and keep to yourself. You may be unhappy with how things are, but arenbt quite certain how you can change existing circumstances in conclusion, im a very complicated person. LOL
well secretbear..i think all of us are blend of colors..the thing is as our color choice keeps on changing mostly our behavior also changes a bit..if you think deeply and logically ..
hey tell me one thing..you repeated whole big writing??..its great..!! it took me 15 minutes to post that..thanks to 'spell check'...lol
@theprogamer (10539)
Well first I'm green: Very kind, considerate and compassionate. Then I'm purple: creative, very very creative and I love it! And finally I'm blue: somewhat withdrawn depending on the circumstances. I wonder if that means I have a mental disorder?
hey theprogamer...you don't have any mental disorder...!!its all normal.. i am not a color therapist or specialist with colors..i read all this in a book..and it has also written majority of people are represented by mixture of colors..so you are..so you see its all normal..lol..i mean please don't mind on my 'lol' remark..when i first read your comment i thought it was funny...look i also think the same way..i mean i also like more than one color..
@wotfpatty (2068)
Purple is my favorite color and that describes me pretty much to a T. I don't consider myself to be unique in a good way but I AM unique. And I do prefer fantasy over reality. I am a writer and that is all I have ever really done for a living so I am an "artist" I suppose. I can't schedule and don't even TRY to do mundane tasks. Ugh. ZZZ. So yep, that's pretty accurate. :)
hey even my favorite color is purple and i am like you in many ways..amm like i am also a writer and an artist..don't get me wrong..i also consider myself unique..but i differ in the thing that i like scheduling things..i love to do things in an organized manner...its cool that you prefer fantasy..so you must be a great thinker if i am not wrong..!!