Guys would you have a baby if you could?

By Amy
Abernathy, Texas
@faith210 (11233)
Hi artemis432! I love children and so does muy husband. And if we could have many or just even one, we would be very happy indeed. Unfortunately, I am not blessed to have any. However, I still have my nephew and nieces around me and my husband so somehow we are still happy and contented even we are just weekend parents for them. Take care and have a nice day!
• Abernathy, Texas
Its great that they're part of your life. Would you consider adoption?
@faith210 (11233)
Hi artemis! Though adoption has entered my mind, my hubby wouldn't want it. He has his reasons and I understand and respect it. Anyway, we have each other and we have our nieces and nephews, with that I am still thankful. Have a nice day and take care!
• Abernathy, Texas
I think its great that you guys are so happy. You know you have the best of both worlds - children to love and help guide - and freedom - to go to the movies on the spur of the moment - or to a wknd vacation. Do you think if it were possible, your husband would physically carry a baby - if that were the only way you could have one?
@sunshinecup (7881)
Sorry I am a female and I can not answer your question, but I could not resist in stopping in to say... ? ? ? I LOVE YOUR QUESTION! ? ? ? I am so bookmaking this one so I can see what responses come. I know hubby said right after our first one was born there was no way he would ever think about wanting to go through what I just spent 9 months going through to have it end like that, LOL. So this is an interesting topic and I am giving you a + for it. :oD
• Abernathy, Texas
Interesting thing that no one wanted to answer this particular one! I had a boyfriend long ago who answered this without hesitation, "Absolutely, its a miracle. "
@agnescav (566)
Since no men have actually answered this question, I would like to mention that I know a few men who would love to experience pregnancy.
@barehugs (8986)
Theres never been a baby born, that some guy wasn't responsible for. So yes I've had 4 babies, since I've fathered 4.I enjoyed being a Father, and now I'm a Grandad. thats fun too!