Help me termite infecting my house!!

@jcyap888 (721)
There are many termite here in my rented house the stair, cabinets. any chemical that i can use to or homemade chemical ingredient that i can use? help before my house collapse thanks!
Yes and for sure your house will be no longer firm standing once termites(mites) covering your house. You have to go deep to the roots of it and no point of having just a pressurized can of the chemical. OK, I give you the cheapest way to handle this kind of insect. Take used lubricant oil, pour onto its sources nest and leave it for one day to dry. Next day you put small burning to its sources nest. The cheapest and effective way.
@jcyap888 (721)
wow nice suggestion i always forgot it, i got use oil from car that i change my oil. wont they spread if i pour it? it is huge high nest, i'm afraid it might spread out and spread it to the neightbor.