can anyone help me with my resume title. pls pls pls

@quawertz (781)
it's my first time to apply for work. i have registered on jobstreet.com. now i am having a problem. in order to complete my resume, i have to indicate a resume title. since i am very new to applying for work i don't know what to write on my resume title. pls someone help me. here are samples of a resume title from jobstreet.com : (1) Professional with 2 Years Experience in JAva & .NET; (2) Resume for a Senior Position in Accounting / Finance; (3) Experienced Technical Support Professional in MNC; (4) Administrative Position with a focus on Finance; (5) Management GRaduate with Excellent Academic Record. i am a nursing graduate, and i have worked as a private nursing aid... hope someone can help me.. thanks thanks a lot.
@eprado (1473)
Good luck on applying for your first job. Funny, its been years since I've log-in to my jobstreet account, I see that your referring to the resume title for your searchable resume. Mine's empty :-) I suggest you put in "Nursing Graduate with (your work experienced)". Anyways they have a lot of listed jobs in there where-in you can apply and send your resume manually. Hope I helped.
@quawertz (781)
thank you for that advise :)
@peaceful (3286)
I certainly can help you! :) Here is the link to a video about resume preparation from Expert Village: http://www.expertvillage.com/videos/how-to-write-a-great-resume-tips-techniques-chronological.htm The teacher is an expert from expert village... take notes and listen carefully and you'll have a great resume in no time! :)
@quawertz (781)
thank you for your reply. i will try the link later. hope it will help me.. thanks :)