The one you love or the one who loves you

@LittleMel (14055)
Which one would you spend your life with? You can only pick one. The one you love doesn't necessarily love you and the one you don't love, loves you. I responded to a discussion that prompted this question to mind. I personally will go with the one I love and loves me, but if this is not possible and I have to pick one, I will go with the one who loves me. I might not be completely happy, but at least I won't have to live with someone who doesn't love me back.
If I can only pick one, then I will choose to spend my life with the one who loves me. Because being loved is a good feeling. And I think I will be moved and love him. I can't love anyone who doesn't love me. I think sometimes I am very proud so I can't stand it.
@LittleMel (14055)
I used to think loving someone who doesn't love me is a noble thing to do. but as I grow older I saw and heard others' experience that it might be noble but it hurt. Since then I don't care what people say when it comes to my life choices, it might not be noble but it won't hurt me
@fab315 (1242)
Hello! I would be with someone who loves me instead of being with someone who doesn't love me. I've been in a relationship before with someone who doesn't love me back, he claimed he did love me as well but I know he was just faking it and it didn't work out, it only made me pity for myself. Now, I can't say that I don't love my husband of course I do love him so much, but at least it's balance/equal. I know he loves me more than I love him but I don't think of it that way. What's important is we love each other and make each other happy. Take care..keep the love alive! cheers! :D
@LittleMel (14055)
really? did your husband say that? my husband say that too, that he loves me more than I love him, but over the years I have proven him wrong time and time again
@fab315 (1242)
HellO! In a way yeah he said it, everytime I say "i love you" his reply is "i love you more" it's always, "me more". So I guess that means he loves me more! LOL!! but he said it yes... thanks.. cheers! :D
@LittleMel (14055)
:) a love so strong you're ready to give more to each other I wish your family all the best!
@twoey68 (13651)
Wow...like you I'd say one I love that loves me but if it had to be one of the two I'd have to say someone who loves me...at least they'd be happy. AT PEACE WITHIN
@LittleMel (14055)
Yup love each other is the best, but sometimes we have to choose
@CEN7777 (858)
Hi littlemel, I always prefer to spend my life wth the one who loves me. I personaly belive that the person who loves me will take care of my views, needs and expectations at all cost. So why to leave such a loving human. If I will prefer to go with some one to whom I love than my whole life will goes to lookafter and staifying him and I have to bear all his need. Thats why iam bit selfish and prefer the one who realy loves me.
@LittleMel (14055)
no I don't think this is selfish, we just don't want to take the chance of getting hurt again
@polachicago (19073)
Ha, ha...LittleMel, I would rather be alone, because you always need two for tango dance.... I want it all or nothing, imagine how miserable that person can feel, road to depression...
@LittleMel (14055)
come to think of it, you could be right. if the person is not strong enough, there is no other way but down
@suspenseful (40316)
I would go with the one who loves me. Of course, I am with the one I love who loves me, but you only gave us one choice. I figure if it is the first, eventually I will come around and at least I will be grateful for all the nice things he is doing for me. I mean, I would probably like him, not hate him. I cannot see myself gritting my teeth and saying, 'Thank you darling," and then running into the bathroom to vomit into the toilet bowl.
@LittleMel (14055)
I guess we both know that we can appreciate those who love us and won't hurt them. I just don't think other people will do this for us when it's our turn to love and not loved back.