When does myLot pay?

I noticed in the terms of service it says that they pay monthly, but is there an established date or does it vary? Has anyone been paid already?
MyLot pays out no later than the 15th of the following month, provided you've reached your "payout" amount. (Whatever you've chosen.) Some people report that they get paid earlier, thought, and if you haven't reached your minimum, it rolls over to the next month.
Thank you for the info.! I'm so glad you are in my group!
@abhisree (521)
as far as i know they pay you when u have a minimum balance of $10 though u can set it higher and they pay u once u request payment..dats all dat i can add.
Have you ever actually been paid though?
@Alloy42 (372)
Good question, I've been wondering the same thing. And is there a minimum payout? That might have been stated and I just missed it...
Yes, tehre is a minimum paymendt of $10 but you can increase the minimum payout if you want. And any balance under $10 is rolled over to the next month.