Ever wish your kids didn't have such noisy toys?

After a long day or in the face of a headache do you ever wish you hadn't bought so many noisy toys - or taught them the fun of banging on pots?
@wiccania (3362)
Nah, my son is easily distracted by something quieter. If he's playing a loud toy for awhile and it gets on my nerves, I go play with his legos. Which makes him want to play with them. So he leaves the noisy toy and plays with the legos. And I hide the noisy toy for a few hours.
@mrbranan (1012)
When my oldest two where small I used to take the batteries out of the toys and tell them they were broke when they tried to play with it. I know it was wrong but I couldn't stand the noise.
@agnescav (566)
You bought the noisy toys yourself!!! you will learn they will get enough noisy toys without you causing your own grief. However, noisy toys to children your age are good It lets you know where the child is!