Dog-bite Death at Home of Ving Rhames

@worldwise1 (14887)
The coroners decision that bite marks found on the body of an employee of actor, Ving Rhames were not responsible for the man's death was a relief to Ving Rhames. The man(who lived on Rhames Brentwood estate) was the dogs' trainer. Among them were an English bulldog and 3 Mastiff hounds. The coroner said that the bites were all superficial and not likely to have caused the death. Rhames, who was out of the country at the time of the August 3rd incident made a statement to the effect that: The man was not only an employee, but a friend as well, and offered his condolences to the family. They are now awaiting results of drug tests performed on the body.
@Feona1962 (7527)
How sad for this man. I am glad Ving had nothing to do with it. Maybe he had a heart attack or something like that. My goodness.
@worldwise1 (14887)
Yes, he was very happy that his dogs have been returned to him. The coroner said that the injures were on the man's arms and legs, and not deep. When a dog of that size(200 lbs.) attacks a human or another animal they usually inflict injuries to the face and head areas.
@Aurone (4758)
I am glad to hear that. I have liked Rhames in the movies I have seen him in.