What is it that you do not like much about rainy seasons

It's raining, It's raining... I love it when it rains except for three things: 1. I do not have a dryer so, it will take a longer period of time to let our clothes dry 2. There will be leaks inside our house 3. My internet connection would be unstable Now what do you have to say?
I hate the condition of the roads here in India.So many damn potholes and water accumulates that it's tough not to get dirty.
The condition of the roads here in the Philippines are the same.
@chanter (372)
I don't like flooding, rainy season means always having an umbrella, walking on where I'm going with the rain getting me wet.^.^
I also hate bringing umbrellas
i agree
@sharkzbr (21)
• Brazil
haha ... i hate when it rains because i have to turn off my pc and i never had someone to stand by me watching movies hugging ...except these 2 things... i really love rainy seasons ... i think it's a kind of gothic with a romantic part ... i really love rainy days ...
No one to hug you on rainy seasons. That sounds like a torture.
@sanju21 (135)
Why I dislike Rainy Season : Driving becomes difficult. We cannot walk or roam outside. Phobia of thunderstorm and tornadoes which come with weather alerts.
Yeah driving is more difficult and not to mention, dangerous.
@patgalca (14770)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I'm not crazy about rainy days. They make my body ache and give me sinus headaches. I kept my children out of outdoor soccer for the last couple of years because I didn't want to be sitting in the rain and/or mosquitoes. So far I only encountered one rainy soccer game that left me cold and in pain. However, we sure could use some rain around here. Everyone's grass is like straw. Really, not nice to walk on in bare feet. All the grass is brown around here. It is very ugly looking. It will take a heck of a lot of rain to fix it and at this point in the summer I feel it is too late. So please don't rain tomorrow because I'm having a family barbecue. LOL!
That was it exactly. Love it or hate it, we need rain sometimes.
@ElicBxn (60892)
well, we don't have a rainy season, per se. We actually have real seasons, after a fashion. Granted, we have winter in short bursts and summer seems to lasts for-ever! This year doesn seem to be a rainy season, but my house is sound, the dryer works and most of the time the cable connection is working. Doesn't it seem that cable goes out in the worst weather & when you want it the most!
I agree. Our internet goes out in the worst weather when I badly needed it.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
No rain, No rain, I do not like the rainy season at all: 1. The days are gloomy and shorter. 2. It gets very cold where I live and I have asthma and arthritis. 3. I can't sit out in the sun and socialize with my friends.
@1grnthmb (2063)
I love the rain also. But it was not good when I had to work in it. I do not know how many times I had emergency calls that drains were plugged and parkinglots were flooding to the buildings and I had to go clean the drains in the middle of the storm.
Sad to hear about that. Yeah it is true. Rains bring advantages and disadvantages.
I dislike rainy seasons just because of one reason, TV news will always focus and updated their news on those effected areas and the predicaments or ordeals that suffered by the peoples, especially children and old folks, where all those things I couldn't give my physical help. Feeling doleful and guilty mixed up in my mind.
@tuffy999 (794)
i love rain but hate i the things that go with it, like floods, traffic, brownouts, dengue. guess you can't have it all.
@miryam (6507)
I'M LIKE ALL SEASON, AND IN ITAĆ²Y NOT ARE A VERY RAINY SEASON.....BYE MYRY
@ibuemma (2954)
in tropical country sometimes it is suck when rainy season come. usually flood arrives and mosquitos! Those little creatures that suck blood really accumulate a lot in rainy season.
@roniroxas (10576)
those are just petty things.... what i dont like about rainy seasons are the disease that goes with it.... diarrhea, dengue and a lot more. land slides and flood as well.
Oh those failed to cross my mind. Maybe because we seldom experience those things. Yeah those are bad.
@roniroxas (10576)
i and my family dont experience that too but it always accompany with rain. you can see it on tv. and in the case of dengue it is really scarry that anybody can have it. you may not get it from your house but you can get it once you step out of the house.
@sherville (160)
i can't go to some places when it rains hard! and it's hard for me to wear anything i want because i know i'd just got dirty after! the worst is, transportation is more worst than xmas season LOL...
Even I wont like to travel when its raining.
@rsa101 (16912)
• Quezon City, Philippines
What I hate about rain is flood after a very strong ones. Traffic will be worst and transportation is quite difficult to find on our way home and along your way home you'll be forced to walk on flooded areas and when you get home your all wet and after that you'll start sneezing or worse you'll catch fever after which. But over all if I just stay at home rain can be such a relaxing leisure to have since you'll have to spend you hours doing nothing except sleep eat and sleep. LOL!
We are from the same country so yeah, I could symphatize.
@lucky_witch (2711)
Like you when it is raining Its hard to dry the clothes..and worst is that there are times that I cant wash clothes because there is nowhere to placed it( the clothes that I washed before is still not yet dry), Second, We've got leak in our roof. Third, tendency for brownouts, Forth, the internet connection is unstable like what you have said. Fifth, Its hard and uncomfortable to get out of the house and travel.
Same here. Sometimes, we cant wash clothes because there will be no space to hang them.
@dbhattji (2507)
I am lucky because I have don't have any of these problems but in our place the biggest problem with rains is the mosquitoes and the diseases they spread like malaria and chicken gunya. I have to be very careful and avoid mosquito bites. Apart from that I love rains and I am sad because the season is ending and it will soon be very warm.
Oh that was sort of bad news. Rains are always associated with diseases and its one thing no one will like.
@pinklilly (3446)
For me the three things I least like most in winter is.. 1. washing and drying clothes my house seems untidy because I have all this washing trying to dry in front of the heater... 2. The slushy mud which gets trampled everywhere... 3. Limited activities because of getting wet, you generally have to stay inside...
@vinzen (1022)
Hi, oh its so tough to answer that one, as i just love the rain, to get wet in it and have hot coffee or tea along side. But yes, things that i would not like would be leaking roofs and ceilings as they give a sullen dull look to the room, water coming in through the doors or windows and making a mess within the house, people walking in with wet feet, making a mess within, clothes which had dried and get wet again !!, yes, the internet connection getting slow, the power cuts whcih suddenly take you off guard, but over all i dont think i hate the rains much, but for all these small things. When it rains too much we wait for the sun, and wish it doesnt rain, and when it doesnt rain, we keep wishing that it rains, so we cant do without it either. !! :)
@abroji (3247)
Much rain means prosperity, especially in an agricultural country. But it brings calamities also. Every year we experience flood and erruption of land in our state during manzoon. Though I and my family do not suffer from these calamities directly I am much worried about those affected. Personally the rainy season causes some inconveniences to me too. In the first place it is the frequent and long power failures. Then failure of TV and net cables. Also it is more inconvenient to go out during rains.