Do you read every single day????

@JUNGLE (1157)
South Africa
How often do you read?If your job does'nt require you to read,do you take the trouble to read?I read every day, newspapers,books and other pieces of writing no matter how small it might be.Writing is excellent exercise for the mind.
@a_ce_e (1427)
Reading is one of the best way to gain knowledge, be aware on the current situation happening around and enhance your capability to comprehend what you read. I read newspaper, books and other pieces of writing whenever i have time and whenever there are available things to read which caught my best interest. Usually, i read articles on the internet relates to new technologies, i wonder how do machine works and appreciate human abilities to create and invent. I love reading history of the place i am about to visit and explore.
@JUNGLE (1157)
• South Africa
Yes reading is the best way to increase your knowledge.I like your ideas and way of putting it Thankyou for your response.lol!!!!!
Yes i read everyday during commute to and fro work. I read the newspaper in the morning and read a few chapters of the novel during the journey home after work.
@JUNGLE (1157)
• South Africa
I think it is an excellent to use that time when you are commuting to and from work to read.It is time well spent.
@cher913 (25895)
i read every day...i read a book on the way to and home from work and generally read at home at nights while hubby is watching tv. i like to read anything that is historical and dont read a whole lot of fiction...but i do love to read!
@JUNGLE (1157)
• South Africa
I also like reading history,but am an avid fan of adventure novels!!LOL!!!!
@patgalca (14025)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I try to read every day but don't always find it possible. I carry a book with me when I go out because I never know when I will find myself waiting for something. I watch the news every night and I read the newspapers on the weekend... usually just scan them and read the columns that interest me.