what's the story behind your username?

my username is a combination of my boyfriend's name, my nickname, and my boyfriend's id number. which means he completes me. hehe. what's your story? =)
@fab315 (1242)
HellO! Funny, because I was thinking of pOsting the same discussion as well *smiles* gOOd thing I gOt the email notification befOre I even started. Anyway, about my username..it's all about my baby. Her nickname is FABIA, we call her FAB for short and her birthday is March 15th. Thats' why I came up with fab315. Not tOO obvious I'm inlove with my baby no? LOL!! take care! ciao! :D
yes you're daughter is indeed lovable. i saw her picture and she's really cute! hehe. =)
sorry, i meant "your daughter" not "you're daughter" hehe.
@fab315 (1242)
HellO! That's nice of you to say nice things about my baby. Ohh..about the "you're daughter" mistake? I wouldn't even notice it if you didn't correct it..LOL!! kewl! Take care. Thanks ciao! :D
@miryam (6510)
myryam was a vampair lady...i love this name..myry bye
so you're fond of vampire ladies? hehe. =)
@miryam (6510)
i'm liked........i love a vampir.....dark and blood bye myry )=
Well I got my username in a funny way I went to this little thing where you put in some of your favorite things in a blank and it comes up with a name for you. So I put in my fiances name nick and my favorite color pink and it came up with a few different things but I thought nickspinky was so cute lol. But so many people think I am a guy and call me nick spinky ugh! But hey who ever said usernames are supposed to make sense huh?
yeah usernames could be anything you want to write. some just even type random letters. hehe. that's a cute username. =)
@sunshinecup (7881)
Well when I was little my Grandmother would say I had a smile as warm as a cup of sunshine. Well some how that turned in to me being called Sunshinecup. So it's user name I use alot in many places. It's unique and most of the time it's not taken. I did find a board it was once, so I used THESUNSHINECUP, lol. I mean who else would want this as a user name but me, :oD
that's a nice username and a cute image for your profile. =)
@peanutjar (5211)
mine is because we had an empty jar of peanuts,so we decided to put our spare change in it.Instead of calling it the money jar,we it the peanutjar.so,i couldnt think of anything fast to put as my user name,thats why i put this.Peanuts referring to small change.
haha! that's nice.. =)
@bluishrose (2291)
My username is derived from my name "rose" then my favorite flower is blue... I don't find bluerose attractive or its kinda common most people would use it like redrose or green rose from the korean novela hehehe so i putted some twist the result "bluishrose" =)
yeah i've seen green rose, the television series. hehe. =)
@jcyap888 (721)
this is my initial too and the number is a never ending number888.
your initial and your surname? =)
My user name is the shortened form of my first, middle and surname. If you would try to shorten my very long full name, youll come up with hersmart. I attached 4ever to it because I want it to be my username forever. This is how I come up with my username. This is what I use for almost all of my accounts online.
yeah i also use this username to almost all my accounts except for a few. making many usernames would confuse me and i would tend to forget some if not all. lol. =)