Whats the Name Of Your Gas Station?

I remember when I lived in Arizona we had gas stations called Circle K, and Seven Eleven. Now that I live in Pennsylvania we have Kwik Fills and Country Fairs. So I was wondering whats the name of your gas station?
@Daelin (683)
• Brazil
I go often to a gas station near to my home. It is called Melhor and it means Best. It is funny because I end up saying that I am going to the best gas station.
Thats Funny...So is it the best gas station?
@Daelin (683)
• Brazil
No, it is not :D
@Jennifer21 (2476)
The name of my gas station is the Rebel Station. It is a hometown gas station. There are also others we use, such as Exon, and Murphys USA.
@dreamy1 (3815)
The one I use mainly is Aloha because the prices are always cheaper than the other gas stations in the area, although in the last week I see a lot of the other gas stations with the same price but for some reason I stick with Aloha.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi. The name of our gas station here in our town, is "The BP" and boy do they sell gas at an expensive price...