WOW 25$ so far!

I am selling a few things on ebay and one of my auctions is going for 25$ so far and has 17 hours left, 5 watchers and 6 bids. Yeah!! Its a lot of boys clothes, 6 outfits {shirt/pants} 7 pairs of pants, 2 jackets, and 4 pair of shoes, 25 items in all. I cant believe its gone up to 25$ already!! This is the highest bid Ive had so far. I cant wait to see what the final bid will be!! Do you sell stuff? Whats the highest price you have gotten?
@Katlady2 (9920)
Wow! Good for you hon! Since I'm sure the auction has closed by now, how much did the bid end up being? I hope you got a lot. I'm thinking about selling a bunch of the old original Nintendo games on Ebay. It would be interesting to see if I get any "bites" on them.
I ended up getting 32$ for them! That wasnt to bad I guess. I have a super nintendo and like 50 games. I dont think I want to sell it though. I still sit and play it with the kids every now and again. Im just amazed it still works!! LOL. Im sure someone would buy your games!
@Feona1962 (7527)
You are raking in the bucks honey! I haven't sold anything yet. On my own, that is..lol..You are doing really well.
I know!!! Yeah! Im buying dinner!! LOL