Where oh Where have all the socks gone???

Missing Socks. Where Oh Where have they Gone? I swear I have little elfs that come in the middle of the night and take them. LOL I dont know where else they could be. I hate washing them and knowing you put in so many pair and cant find one after they come out of the dryer. I want to tear apart the dryer and get my socks back! LOL I think maybe the dog takes them..LOL. Do you have this problem? Missing socks!
@DJ9020 (1596)
We have a little black hole in the middle of our dryer that swallows them up! Once they hit that event horizon they're gone.
@Katlady2 (9920)
I have that happening all the time in my house! I keep swearing that either the cats decided to play tricks on me and hide the socks, or the dryer got really really hungry and ate the darned things. Occasionally, I will blame hubby just to make it more fun. Hehehehe
@Feona1962 (7527)
Actually.....lol...I do...My son has like a billion pairs and not one of them has a match, okay maybe one of em, but that is it. It is a conspiracy around here. I know I put 20 pairs of socks in the washer and I only got 2 pairs out...What the heck is going on? They are all white so we don't even know who's is who's...lol...It is a game of hide and seek with our socks anymore.