How cheap can you remember a candy bar costing?

@missybal (4492)
I remember them being 35 cents and that was way back when I was little. Now they are about 65 cents. How much are they in your currency?
@saphire539 (1641)
i can remember when a candy bar was only 10 cents
@missybal (4492)
Wow, I wish it still was because I spend a just as much as a smoker on cigerettes my chocolate bars.
@mauldinmama (1502)
this isnt the answer to your question but I remember when I was like 5 or 6 the big deal for me was my mom would give me a dollar and I would go to the 7/11 and buy one cent candy (it was just pieces not bars) but I thought it was the coolest thing!
@missybal (4492)
Yeah I remember that, I don't know anywhere you can get 1 cent pieces any more.
I think I can also remember them being about a quarter or 20 cents. I also remember when they had penny candy, too. I used to go to the convenience store and buy candy there. Now, I can't believe how much a lot of places want for candy. The last time I went, I think I saw a regular sized candy package for 89 cents.
@zeeterman (1066)
mmm - mmm
Yea, I remember them as a kid at 35 cents. Though it's still possible to get them on sale for that.
@sbeauty (5870)
When I was really little you could still buy a candy bar for 5 cents. A fudgesicle or popsicle cost 10 cents. Of course, this was back around the time when my mother wouldn't buy me a record album, because they cost $2.98. And when I was in high school I remember going downtown with friends and having to call home when I found a pair of shoes for the homecoming dance that cost $14.98.
@indiandevil (2109)
• Rothesay, New Brunswick
I remember them being 50 Cents each now tax or nothing, now they are 1.25 each usually still having to add taxes as well :(