Do you feel bad about the people who cry on Reality TV?

@vivasuzi (4125)
Honestly, I normally do not feel bad! Is that bad that I don't feel bad! I guess I see it as they put themselves into this situation and they know people are shady, and they know they MIGHT go home. Now I'm not talking about the person who cries once or twice b/c of stress, I'm talking about the person who cries over EVERYTHING! I'm talking about AMBER! Does this chick realize that she might not win this game?? Does she realize that it is a game and the point of the game is to trick, lie and cheat each other? Honestly when Danielle cried a few times it didn't bug me b/c she was crying with the stress of her dad and everything else piling up, however Amber cries every five seconds! So... do you feel bad for her or irritated? Sometimes I wonder if her crying so much is part of her game to make people feel bad for her. Thoughts?
@Laurla98 (786)
I don't feel bad for someone who cries constantly. She cries over everything. I know people are emotional, but come on. When Jessica cried, I felt bad for her because I knew she had to be really stressed for her to cry. But I don't think Amber realizes that she is going to get kicked out because of it. I don't think she realizes a lot of thing.
@patgalca (14596)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I honestly have to say that tonight I felt sorry for Amber. I am an emotional person and I think it would be very hard to be in that situation, especially being apart from your family. She does seem to have been crying over the smallest of things and it was very, very annoying. But tonight I actually felt for her. Not because she might be going home. I just felt for her. The stress of the Veto competition really got to her and I couldn't blame her at all. You'd think we could see just one diary room monologue where she didn't break down crying the minute she started speaking. HOWEVER, it is quite possible she doesn't cry everytime she goes in there and we are just seeing what the producers want us to see. I don't envy any of those people in that house for the situation they are in.
@pendragon (3352)
Unless cameras are hidden and not known about, you will never have "reality" tv...so, know I don't feel bad whatsoever.
@TerryZ (22083)
No I dont feel for bad for her at all. This girl is such a wimp. She will cry at the drop of her hat.LOL Im so sick and tired of her. I hope she does get out of the house soon. Its only a game. I think everybody else is sick of her too.LOL