No more paying for images?

I uploaded quite a few images last night, and I just checked my payment from yesterday. I didn't get any payment for the images I uploaded and I was just wondering if mylot isn't paying for images anymore. Thanks!
@meemingNEW (2228)
I think they are still paying for images but not that much really. In my case, I am certain that I uploaded about 6-8 images the other day.. And after a few hours of waiting for the earnings to update, I have noticed that I have earned nothing from the images I uploaded which frustrates me but I just waited till the next day which is yesterday.. When the earnings updated, I am very happy with the changes. Even though I earned about .03 cents for images which was 6-8 images uploaded i think.. At least, mylot credited my uploaded images and rewarded me some cents for that. Not really a bad thing for me.. I hope yours will be okay too. Please just be patient and you will definitely get what you deserve.. :) Best of luck to you!
I know they never really paid that much for images, but when I upload a lot on a day i could earn quite a bit just for images. I think the most I earned one day for images alone was 25 cents, that same days total was $1.50. Thanks for responding, I hope they fix it for me too!
@sr0415 (1140)
hi Lily! :) wow! You earn much by images! The most that I get from images was 5 cents! LOL... hehe... Take care and God bless! \(",)_
Yeah, they aren't really paying that much for images. :( Too bad, but at least.. what you earn from discussions helps more in increasing your earnings than from uploading photos which you are limited to in a day.. Best of luck to you!
@raijin (10373)
I think they are still paying, there must've been a delay on your payment updates on photo uploads. It happens to me also, sometimes they add it up for the next days earnings. Calculations takes a long time, that sometimes the admin deletes those that don't deserve to be payed and add them up to the one's that deserves an added earnings. Maybe you try again and wait for the update, if these things would occur again..
Thanks for responding. I understand that it might take them a while to get up to date on earnings, but I figured if they had my discussion earnings for that day they would have the images earnings too.
@beekay (422)
I think they are still paying. I was paid yesterday. So I think there may be some problem now, But you will get it later on.
Perhaps you didn't upload them before the cutoff for the day. Maybe they will show up on today's update of earnings.
Is the cutoff at midnight or sooner? I know I wasn't on at midnight because I was way too tired lol.
I heard the cutoff was at 10pm, but I'm not positive.
oh wow. 10 pm. Then it was probably too late lol. I just checked and I did get 7 cents for uploading images yesterday ( i didnt upload any yesterday so that must be from the other day). Thank you! :)
@cefaz_21 (2597)
I think they still do, that could be a glitch in the sytem, check again tommorrow and you'll see it there, it happened to me many times..so no worries my dear. If in case,you don't see any payment until the next update, you may e-mail them about this. :)
Okay, I'll wait and hopely it get's fixed! If not, I don't know. Maybe i'll let it go this time and if it happens again i'll email them lol. I'm a patient person =P
@sunshinecup (7881)
I have not figured out the whole pic thing. I upload pics to discussions and the most I get is 1 credit and paid 1 cent no matter how many I have done. I wonder what I am doing wrong cause some of these are rather large pics, like 800 X 600. Anyway, I have noticed sometimes, it takes a day or two and then I will get credit for that photo. So maybe that is what has happened maybe?