Do you think you will get tired and quit mylot?

By Bala
@balasri (26554)
Anything will come to an end due to various reasons.What will make you go out from here and why?
@touchnshine (2821)
Dear balasri I don't think I will be leaving mylot .. but I do think that there can be reasons if suppose this type of situation arises .. so common reasons will be -- No time | No access to computers | Some other personal problem | My computer problem These are the only reasons I can think right now .. but I really don't think I will be leaving mylot but it can happen too.
@balasri (26554)
I am happy to know that my friends want to stick to mylot .I don't want to lose them.
@andrejuly84 (1047)
if i will have a reason to leave this will be if i would have no time(but this wouldn't make me renounce at all) or if i would not have a pc anymore.in other way i have no reason to quit.i like so much here,hope this friendship will last as much as possible
@balasri (26554)
I do not want to miss my friend either.In fact the discussion arose out of the fear of losing most of my precious friends here.By the way will you be my friend?
@Calais (10900)
No, I quite enjoy it here, I have no reason to want to leave...Its fun and it makes me laugh..
@balasri (26554)
I too feel the same.I just asked for asking sake to get some interesting reasons from the people .