Is Miracle Grow is good fertilizer?

@marciascott (25557)
Yes I think it is, I use it on My flowers and my grass, I get so many good comments on my flowers and my grass. all you need is about 1/2 teaspoon of it in gallon jug, mix with water, and I am tell you your flowers or vegetables will grow like crazy. One Mylotters send me some seeds from the Moon flower, have you ever seen it it is pretty, I put some Miracle groew on it and It is big. so pretty, I even gave my landlord My neibor down the street, my sister some of these plants. I will half to take a picture and download it and show everyone. something else, I have Squash and some other plant Vegetable growing in my flower bed now isn't that strange, I told the lady across the street I didn't plant this, I think the wind blew seeds in my flower bed from a garden. I have been watching it grow, that is amazing. What do you think? have a good day!
@Polly1 (12650)
Hi Marcie, I like to use Miracle Grow too. I am glad the moon flowers grew ok. Keep an eye out for the seed pods. They are round and have prickers on them. All you have to do is save them, let them dry out. I took a pair of pliers and squash the pods to get the seeds out. If you leave them alone on the plants they will burst open and replant themselves. Take care.
@marciascott (25557)
How about those Marigolds, I know they have grown good for you, I have even gave some of the seeds away, rememember when the flower drys up, you get the seeds put them in an envelope and save them untill next year, I told everyone that. what are the pods, Is that what is inside of the flower?
I am firmly an organic gardener. I prefer to use natures own plant food in the form of compost in my gardens. It will make the soil healthier and also the plants will gain from having a better chance of not having diseases or insect damage. I know that a lot of people cannot or will not use organic methods to grow their plants but I do and have been using organic methods since I was a young boy ( I am 60 years young now). It is good form of recycling at its best.
@marciascott (25557)
That is good information. thanks.
@pendragon (3354)
I've only ever used the plant food sticks they make, but yes, it is a wonderful way to make plants grow big and strong.
@sherrir101 (3671)
I think it is, also. I used it on my tomato trees this year. Even though I only had one tomato on each plant...the plants were huge! The moon flower sounds amazing. I cannot wait until you post the picture. Have a good day, Marcie!
@venshida (4839)
I use Miracle Grow all the time. I think its an excellent fertilizer.