Time comes to an end

@addysmum (1225)
Is the day draws near for our finally good byes for my Grandmother I have to stop and think, why am I not crying and hurting like my mom and brother; the only answer I can come up with is that she is in a better place now. She has gone to be with the man she loved and the lord she loved so I can't hurt for her body not having life I can only rejoice that she is free from pain now. I hurt for my mom, in the last year she has lost both her parents and her mom was her best friend. I feel pain for mom and hope she can find comfort soon.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Awwwwwww Sweetie I am so sorry I think you might still be in denial yes it is good to think the way you do but please Sweet be careful because when it hits you you need a lot of Love and Hugs I am so sorry Sweetie I was not aware of it You should have written to me I hope that your Mum will be ok I love you Sweetie xxx
@gabs8513 (48764)
Sweetie do not apologize please as long as you are ok I am so sorry about all this and of course your Uncle will not understand the poor Man as your Nanny was his Guide in Life You are not being selfish at all and you have a lot going on in your Heart and Head at the moment you are confused Yes it is better the way your Nanny went but also it causes confusion when one minute they are there and the next they are gone that is how it happened with my Granny and I was confused for a long time believe me at one stage I kept asking her why she left me why did she just go like that The answers came slowly over the Years So Sweetie do not worry about it and do not call yourself Selfish Love and a Big Hug to you and a big hug for your Mum to
@addysmum (1225)
Thank Gabs.
@theprogamer (10539)
I'm sorry for the loss, but your story brought a good point. She is in a better place, reunited with loved ones and the Almighty. If you are feeling any pain we are here for you Addy. I'll pray and I send my well wishes to you, your mom and your family.
@addysmum (1225)
Thank you, it is nice to know that I have people to lean on.
I'm very glad that you have found such a wonderful way to adjust to the loss. It is not always easy to justify or comprehend that a loved one is gone and need to go through a long grieving process. I'm glad that you will not have to go through that. I do hope your mother will also find comfort and her adjustment period won't be too terribly long. With your help and support I'm sure it won't be.
@addysmum (1225)
Thank you, I hope the same thing for my mom. I hate to see her hurt like this.