add your funniest real life experience

@grump0ne (981)
what is the funniest thing that has happened to you or someone close to you. something that when you think of it you still laugh today.
@tarachand (3895)
A friend had come with us for the movies after a coupe of drinks at a bar. this guy was quite sozzled. Well he had to use the toilet and somehow managed to stumble out while the movie was being screened. He walked staright to the soda dispenser and peed right onto the dispensing chute, humming all the while. Just then a woman walked out of the hall and he muttered to her what are you doing in the men's room, while hurriedly trying to button himself up. I saw this all because I too had followed him, worried about. I was the only teetotataller in the group. well the lady she just gwaked and ran off to the actual ladies room.
@grump0ne (981)
Wow he must have been really sauced, was he embarressed the next day? thanks for reply
@nextgen (1888)
Once i went to a marriage funtion and i was with my frnd, and ppl invited us for one custom and we did it.. later oon we came to know that custom had to be done by married couple only and they thought we r married
@grump0ne (981)
funny. thanks for your response.
@saphire539 (1641)
The funniest thing i can remember is when my brother caught my dad passed out and drew all over his face with markers.It was really funny and we all joke about it even now.
@grump0ne (981)
Its always fun to pick on the Dad. One time my dad was passed out, filled his hand with shaving cream than tickled his face. what a mess. thanks for reply
LOL that was a good one
@grump0ne (981)
thanks, have a good day
@moneymind (10524)
i don't remember any. greetings. : )
@grump0ne (981)
well thanks for your response anyway.